Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

GACKT - YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz 2011 European Tour

YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz WORLD TOUR *SHOW UR SOUL.Ⅰ*

GACKT - "YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz" new band members announced!

At a wild press conference yesterday at a hotel in Tokyo "YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz" announced their new line-up!

...Vocals: GACKT, JON

Guitar: TAKUMI, YOU, CHACHAMARU

Bass: U:ZO

Drums: SHINYA

The band will be kicking off their World Tour in Paris, France on July 20th, playing in 9 countries, 13 cities in Europe!

Followed by a nationwide Japan tour starting on September 14th in Zepp Tokyo. Get ready for amazing YFC shows!!!

YFC was formed in March of 2010 touring in Japan and Europe. After the earthquake and tsunami disaster in March 2011, together with all their staff members they joined together in support of the fund for children who lost their families. YFC has decided to donate part of their revenue from touring to this fund.

I never paid any special attention on the looks of vk/vk-ish acts lately (incl. Gackt's bg band)

But:

Shinya looks so dumb with his guyliner eyes and those YFC clothes - he should stick to LS last live outfit.

Not sure about whitey though - but he needs a haircut (no, not in gackt's style)

I don't see a problem with those guys. As long as they can do their job good, there's absolutey nothing wrong about it.

They look absolutely ridiculous though. Worse than an average visual kei band even.

Everything about the outfit is ugly. There's no sense of style among these men anymore? Seems like it. Hopefully their music and live perfomances are gonna have some style. No crappy abingdon boys school lives please, because honestly, that's what this whole look reminds me of.

Guess, he has new haircutXD Nice thing, if you ask me.

Also, I am going to his concert in Poland, so I'll tell you, if it really "going worse", but honestly...I am not sure. I am weird a little but I kinda like his new style. And music...mostly. I hope his new album will be ok.

Don't like the music, but his voice wasn't bad at all in my ears.

Well, I like his voice and music, and I am really curious how he'll be sing at YFC (its obvious that Gackt'll sing more, but well, I am curious what is an aim of second voc, at all)

The best thing in this whole tour is the charity topic..thats all

If I will go..that would be for Japan not for Gackt...but unfortunately I bought tickets to Paris for NEGA so...

still wish you good setlist and more GACKTs vocal than JoNs heh

So Jon isn't bad.

But he is nothing special either.

It's a voice we've all heard before. Many singers have a similar sound. And this voice is nothing compared to GACKT's, which is way more powerful. A little fake with the overuse of vibrato all the time, but still very powerful. Jon lacks energy. I can't see this combination going right.

we'll see in something about three weeks, how it'll be. Although I am rather optimistic. Or I am trying to be.

Sign in to follow this