Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ネガ(nega) will resume activities

it is announced at earthquake charity live "UNITED LINK for JAPAN" at Osaka BIG CAT at 2011/04/30 that ??ガ(nega) will officially resume activities at their live at Shibuya O-West at 2011/07/26, and they will perform at charity live "UNITED LINK for JAPAN VOL.2" at ESAKA MUSE at 2011/06/04

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-kisaki/

does it mean that PERESTROIKA of visual kei failed and even Kisaki can't do anything about the genre?

PERESTROIKA was a limited time project

haha i knew this somewhere last year when steff told me they were coming to europe

still good to see them back tough since i like them way more than perestroika

PERESTROIKA was a limited time project

That was humbly announced as

“This autumn, a monster band debuts. Their name is... PERESTROIKA??
This autumn, a mysterious large size new face band debuts from UNDER CODE PRODUCTION. Their name is PERESTROIKA. They're a Japanese Visual rock band. However, their information yet is hardly revealed. The one of the members talked. “I want to make it to the band that changes this scene.?? What music do they play? What figures are they? What live do they do? Everything is wrapped in the mystery. It is not possible to take your eyes off their activities in the future.

→ More information at the original post/discussion.

did they have enough time to revolutionize weesual kei?

well, they surely did makes more VK artists starting to use random Russians after German and French

does that revolutionize enough? O! plus some tag dramaz on last.fm,

that they gotten 3 or more pages cos of that lol :mrgreen:

That was humbly announced as

(...)

No yeah, I remember; I wasn't saying anything as to them revolutionizing. If you want to talk about that, well, the only revolutionary thing about them is that Jin started using a red cord on his mic. Change the scene? Not so much, at least in my eyes. I was just pointing out that PERESTROIKA is ending not because it was a failure, but because it was planned to end. You'd have to talk to the band itself to see if they feel like failures or not.

I actually think Nega is a good band. Not amazing, but a good band with lots of potention, so this doesn't bother me at all. Good news!

well, they surely did makes more VK artists starting to use random Russians after German and French

but Dir en grey used random Russian like ten years ago D:

No yeah, I remember; I wasn't saying anything as to them revolutionizing. If you want to talk about that, well, the only revolutionary thing about them is that Jin started using a red cord on his mic. Change the scene? Not so much, at least in my eyes. I was just pointing out that PERESTROIKA is ending not because it was a failure, but because it was planned to end. You'd have to talk to the band itself to see if they feel like failures or not.

That was really insightful, thank you. ;3

I liked PERESTROIKA more, but if they are coming to Europe in August-September it makes all sense that they resume activities again!

the only revolutionary thing about them is that Jin started using a red cord on his mic.

my life has changed its course due to this revelation.

Sign in to follow this