Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

Your weeaboo moments.

oh I had a lot of those moments.. if I look at some old pictures, seriously, wtf was I thinking? XD

thank god I grew out of that phase. I dyed my hair back to a normal colour (not pink, blonde, brown) and don´t dress up like a clown anymore or run around at anime conventions.. >< I never did the KAWAII-SUGOI-thing though! c:

"I wish I lived in Japan, lol. I'm missing so many awesome concerts. >.< A year in Japan? That would be a dream come true! If I had some money, I'd go now! I'd just pack my bags and go, lol. My Japanese is still fail, though. c.c"

This is something I wrote back in 2009. So, yes, I've certainly had a fair share of weeaboo moments in the past. I still remember the glorious days I spent belittling Western music while secretly dreaming about living in Japan.

I used to be a very mild version of the anime freak. I'd hate the crap out of almost all western animation while praising anime and watching little else. I had the "gothic" phase (not going to lie, I'm still into it, I just dress a lot more sensibly nowadays) and thought I was "oh so kewl and unique" by wearing a Hot Topic "straightjacket" and my hair in twin ponytails--tied up with striped shoelaces. Make-up was usually akin to looking like I colored in my eyelids with charcoal. I also did this for Friday the 13th, like it was some sort of SPESHUL GOFFIK holiday. Thank god I had as much of an aversion to cameras as I do now.

I never fantasized about living in Japan, but I did allow my anime-loving friends of the more severe "otaku" variety call me by the horrible engrish version of my first name. I was also one of those "I'M GONNA DRAW IN MANGA STYLE FOREVER AND NEVER LEARN ANYTHING ELSE. ANATOMY WHAT IS THAT? LOLOLOLOL" types of artists.

(Most of) the gothic and horrible near-weabooness was quickly knocked out of me as soon as I entered art college; I couldn't be happier for it.

oh I had a lot of those moments.. if I look at some old pictures, seriously, wtf was I thinking? XD

thank god I grew out of that phase. I dyed my hair back to a normal colour (not pink, blonde, brown) and don´t dress up like a clown anymore or run around at anime conventions.. >< I never did the KAWAII-SUGOI-thing though! c:

I demand pictures.

I was talking to my dad and I decided that.. I am not fully gay.

I am not fully gay.

not fully gay.

Maybe I should go back to being straight

should go back to being straight

go back to being straight

te-heee, do you write this during Grade School or Junior High, Furik?

If so, it's understandable. ^^;;;

Oh well.. I pray to die in my sleep. I hope I have cancer or something. Good night.

Let's see, kyothecat was 2003... i'm 25 now. Do the math, i'm embarrassed of the outcome.

I am tired though. I'm going to bed... after maybe... a couple hours of playing on NWN. Damn Jibby.. still cursed my DM from going into my mod.. >.<;; At least just logging in as a regular user works for my mod. But still.. I want my DM to be sexy and be evil...

I demand pictures.

Sorry Giz, but I don´t think this is the right place to post them XD

yah I guess I can say I'm still a bit of a weeaboo

I never actually liked anime (the only one I watched was Kuroshitsuji back in 2008, but man that shit was awesome) but I'm still into vkei stuff, but I guess that's okay coz I'm younger than pretty much most of you (17 yrs) so weird hair colors are still okay

PLUS I'm a girl so makeup is just a regular thing

but I've never been into vkeish clothes too much, I just add a v-stylish detail here and there

at least I'm done with fangirling (well... toned it down pretty much)

and I'm studying japanese for 3 years already so I'm not limited to kawaii, sugoi and romaji

and yes. I have ameba account and actively write in my blog. thank god at least now I write in japanese and it pretty much pisses me off to see vkeifanz write english on a japanese blog portal.

IO7bW.gif

LOLOL Leslie Chow ftw!

I never really had that 'kawaii' period. I was kind of enthousiastic in showing off 'my' style to everyone :/

Well, I wouldn't call it style, but you know, the whole 'I'm different because I listen VK and stuff' . Quite similar to Cibicco's story

but you know, the whole 'I'm different because I listen VK and stuff'

is so wrong

you know, I'm special because I listen VK and stuff

attitude is waaay better.

I pretty much grew up with Asian/Japanese stuff since I started reading manga in 1st grade (or maybe even earlier before that since I lived in Asia), so my most weaboo moment was walking around in platform boots when it's not con, but that was college freshman year, so all is forgiven *relieved*

I was more n00b in middle/high school, but that wasn't weaboo because I was into obscure indie/hardcore/punk rock. Oh how I would fit in right now if I were still into those stuff.

I originally posted this in the gallery section, for the Paradeis picture, but since it's so embarrassing , here:

I actually made this picture 1,5 years ago for a banner contest (proof) in edohsama blogspot LOL:

edoh.jpg

Sign in to follow this