Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Versailles new album "Holy Grail" release

These guys are major right? Why do their PVs look so cheap and crappy like they're some no name indie band?

The preview leaves me a little uneasy about this song but it's just a preview and probably just a small segment from the chorus. Previews are usually almost always taken from the chorus and Versailles's weakest area is usually the choruses anyway. I didn't like the Masquerade preview but that preview was taken from the chorus which was pretty bland compared to the rest of the song.

By the way, my album shipped yesterday but I choose super slow SAL shipping so I won't get it for another week or two oh well. It's cool that CDJapan ships items early but I don't get to really benefit from it hahaha :P

That was terrible. Even for Versailles.

By the way, my album shipped yesterday but I choose super slow SAL shipping so I won't get it for another week or two oh well. It's cool that CDJapan ships items early but I don't get to really benefit from it hahaha :P

Same here.

I really wanted to get a Limited or Deluxe edition too, but I kinda want some extra yen left over for the back log of other Japanese CD's I want to buy.

I wanted the deluxe edition, but I listened to the previews, watched this PV preview, laughed hard and thought 'I'm not spending my money on that'. Is the band actually excited for the release...?

I wanted the deluxe edition, but I listened to the previews, watched this PV preview, laughed hard and thought 'I'm not spending my money on that'. Is the band actually excited for the release...?

Good job judging everything by previews, but hey it's up to you.

DIdn't really feel the song nor the pv preview, but ill wait for the full release. My order is apparently on shipping process and I got the fedex option so I hope ill get it soon enough!

Album's up now in the download section for anyone who wants to hear it.

I definitely sympathize with everyone's lukewarm enthusiasm, because it's not the epic excitement I had for Jubilee or Noble.... Or even Lyrical Sympahty. However, I know I won't be totally disappointed because they're my favorite band and I know I'll like just about everything they do. I'm trying to keep positive about it, even though the Vampire preview did literally nothing for me. My copy probably shipped already, but I got super slow version so it'll take a while to get to my house and I'm NOT waiting.

So is the new album actually worse than their old stuff, or is everyone just fatigued with hearing/seeing the same thing over and over?

So is the new album actually worse than their old stuff, or is everyone just fatigued with hearing/seeing the same thing over and over?

I'm still waiting for my copy, I've only listened to Masquerade and Vampire :P So I still haven't passed judgement on the whole album yet. I still have high hopes.

I somehow was expecting this to be one of the best albums of the year since it's...well it's Versailles. They have never ever disappointed me before and I thought this would be better than D's VAMPIRE SAGA. It was pretty good, but nowhere as good as JUBILEE. Album of the year so far remains GEMINI then.

I got mine copy today and I like it! Thanatos filled my expectations. DRY ICE SCREAM!! [Remove Silence] is fucking epic song in a good way. And Love will be born again and Kamijos engrish... It's just too cute and beautiful ^^

But Vampire PV... It's nothing like I expected. It's so.... BLAND. Yea, there is great guys playing well and it's candy for my eyes, but... I thought it would be something more. I'm disappointed.

Sign in to follow this