Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Versailles new album "Holy Grail" release

this is the chorus of Malice Mizer's Illuminate: "Holy grail de itadaki e to~" Kamijo really don't forget them lol

He does shout "Holy Grail" during "The Revenant Choir", so maybe it has something to do with that.

this is the chorus of Malice Mizer's Illuminate: "Holy grail de itadaki e to~" Kamijo really don't forget them lol

He does shout "Holy Grail" during "The Revenant Choir", so maybe it has something to do with that.

This, since it would play better into their concept rather than "Lets all nostalgia about being a Malice Mizer roadie."

Pssh, it's obvious Malice Mizer was inspired by Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, I mean it was a pretty awesome movie and Harrison Ford is a beast.

Pssh, it's obvious Malice Mizer was inspired by Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, I mean it was a pretty awesome movie and Harrison Ford is a beast.

HOLY GRAIL album tracklist (Taken from Yuki's blog):

CD(全13曲??録)

*??録楽曲????回盤A・B・通常盤共通

1.MASQUERADE

2.Philia

3.Thanatos

4.Flowery

5.Remember Forever

6.Destiny -The Lovers-

7.DRY ICE SCREAM!! [Remove Silence]

8.Threshold

9.Judicial Noir

10.Love will be born again

11.Vampire

12.Faith & Decision

13.The Theme of Holy Grail

DRY ICE SCREAM!! better be fantastic to make up for that horrendous name, haha.

But "Thanatos," now there's an awesome name.

And hopefully Judicial Noir will be remastered...

Also to answer Chianti's "booklet" question more thoroughly, Yuki's blog seems to say it will be 100 pages!

CDJapan has a (tiny) picture of their new look: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=WPZL-30302

I'm re-stoked with this overload of information!!

Yesssss they need a better version of Judicial Noir that doesn't have Kamijo stepping on a tack or choking on saliva. Flowery looks like it'll be a Lareine-esque song and I'm planning on Love Will Be Born Again to play into the theme of Love From a Dead Orchestra.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Dry Ice Scream!!! was actually "Dry Icy Scream!!!," kind of how Glowing Betterfly --> Glowing Butterfly. Or they're finally doing a SuG-esque song with Jap-rap. My prayers 2 jasmine have been answered.

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]

01.MASQUERADE (PV KAMIJO ver.)

02.MASQUERADE (PV HIZAKI ver.)

03.MASQUERADE (PV TERU ver.)

04.MASQUERADE (PV MASASHI ver.)

05.MASQUERADE (PV YUKI ver.)

06.MASQUERADE (KAMIJO interview & special making)

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]

01.MASQUERADE (PV)

02.Vampire (PV)

03.DESTINY-The Lovers- (PV)

04.Philia (PV)

[CD track list]

01.MASQUERADE

02.Philia

03.Thanatos

04.Flowery

05.Remember Forever

06.Destiny-The Lovers-

07.DRY ICE SCREAM!! [Remove Silence]

08.Threshold

09.Judicial Noir

10.Love will be born again

11.Vampire

12.Faith & Decision

13.The Theme of Holy Grail

First of all let me be a total prick: You misspelled Tanatos. It's ancient Greek for 'death'. Great job. Flowery sounds just...no. At 7 my first reading was DRY ICE CREAM :lol: And was I the only one imagining Kamijo pretending to ride a horse while Teru follows slamming coconuts together?

This sounds like an album full of vampires and knights, in other words what D did this January. I'll see how this ends.

Also I'm sorry if this insults anybody but:

- 2 singles in one year after the album (weak one, I know)

- Album is knight and vampire inspired

- Both singles were different from usual stuff

- 1 single was weaker, 1 better (just like with Akaki Hitsuji and in the name of justice)

Also:

D+VAMPIRE+SAGA.png

Compare to Versailles' new look. I am not implying that they steal from D , they are original enough but this much similarity is just ridiculous. But if this album will be like VAMPIRE SAGA then it will most prob rule anyway

This is going to be a little heretic of me but... What the actual fuck is with a name like Dry Ice Scream? That's like... I'm reading the track list and thinking "One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong."

Sai: I can definitely see where you are coming from with the whole "D-Similarities" argument, but what you should do is just try to separate the bands from each other. They're completely different in their own regards. D and Versailles both have always been very inspired by vampires and royal themes and all of that stuff. I'm sure they aren't the only ones. Their overall sound isn't similar though, I've always taken D as a bit darker than Versailles.

But yeah that's just my $0.02.

Other than that weird title, the tracklist looks pretty great.

^

It's not bad! It's just another match. I didn't say it was bad. And with weak one I meant it was a rather weak argument :)

I hope my post won't start a shitstorm :lol:

LOL! XD Wow! Sai, no offence, but if you weren't being sarcastic, you should go see a psychiatrist, because paranoia and schizophrenia can lead to death. Anyway I love the new look!

Apparently draws the conclusion that I'm paranoid and schizoprenic out of the blue? :lol: Love people who draw conclusions on 1 post

Anyway, I'm out of here until some new info is known, that way my post about the similarities will not lead to some stupid arguments between myself who just pointing things out and people who think I'm a retard for saying it (not implying that any of you did btw, I'm a peaceful person)

This is going to be a little heretic of me but... What the actual fuck is with a name like Dry Ice Scream?

This + I'm angry they chose to put Judicial Noir on the album -__-. I don't like that song much.

^*already breaking what I told myself xD*

I don't think they will since it's so recent, unfortunately. It was ok, but there were some vocal pieces which really need to be remastered.

Watch, "Dry Ice Scream!!" will be the best song they've ever written. :D

@ Peace Heavy: That theory about the misspelling makes sense, actually.

Sign in to follow this