Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Inception

inception_movie_poster.jpg

Has anyone seen this yet? It's supposedly really good. But to me it looks a complete rip off of the anime movie Paprika. Either way it looks pretty interesting, as Paprika was, so I still want to see it.

HOLY FUCK.

It's the best movie I've seen in a long ass time. I didn't like that one dude, the weasly little shit Joseph Gordon-Levitt. But other than that it's a stellar movie.

I saw it a few days ago, and I really liked it. It's definitely one of the best movies I've seen this year. It's a long movie and you have to pay good attention, but it's definitely worth it. Besides, they've got some cool action.

My friend is ordering me to go see this, but I'm indifferent about it (and most movies) I'll probably wait until it's old news and gets shown on TV and then join the rave review party when it's too late. D:

all my money was worth it, every cents of it!

This movie is a most watch for this time, very brilliant.

need some attention to follow the storyline though.

This movie is no less than an epic sheer of masterpiece. I know that the idea of dreams within dreams has actually been 'legitimized' and told in a lot of manga, but still. DiCaprio, either through this or Shutter Island, deserves his first Oscar; and Christopher Nolan just owns. :''D

Nolan is golden. This movie is golden. Stop reading this, go buy yourself an overpriced ticket to the movie theatre next time you have a chance and watch it.

Oh and if you have small bladders don't get anything to drink. Walk out for five minutes and this movie will make no sense to you. Otherwise, one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

I walked into the theater without knowing anything about this movie so it was a little confusing for me at first.

After seeing it, I was like DAMN! This is going in my DVD/Bluray buy list.

..yeah. I was a little confused too, as well; I was distracted by some blasted noises from a person who sat next to me and in all of a sudden the movie seemed to make my IQ went lower by 20 points, lawl. Got quite better once I saw the movie again without any disturbance.

i noticed there's we comic that you can download on the movie OHP in pdf file about the prelude of the film.

Try to download it, peeps. On the link that said cobol something.

I watched it and Its Kicks some ass ther , So epic and cool

End was so strange

I want to see this movie!!!!!!
Actually it doesn't, you should know the ending if you follow the rules of the story :P (But I bet they meant for it to be able to end in either way (Though it mixes up their own rules))

Great movie, must watch!

Christopher Nolan proves ones again he's the best director and writer of our time. Never did anything less than genius!

The casting is also superb. Leonardo DiCaprio proves once again he's the best actor of our time.

The story of the movie is original and extremely well written. The directing and production is extremely good, the soundtrack is nothing but superb and the acting is amazing from all of them. Enough said!

Now I am looking forward to the new Batman movie. Just know it will be an amazing movie.

Finally got a chance to see this movie! I loved it, best movie of the year so far! And from what I remember of Paprika it wasn't as similar as I may have thought. Makes me want to watch Paprika again for sure though. I'll probably get it when it comes out on Blu-Ray as well!

I am gunna go ahead and claim this as the most overrated movie in a while. It was a good movie, but I wouldn't even call it great. It might have been even better if the snow base scene wasn't so dumb, I was lol-ing (in a bad way) the whole time I was watching that scene, it was so cheesy, reminded me of something I would expect from an old James Bond flick.

Definitely not the masterwork everone claims it to be, but it is a nice movie. Of course it is exaggerated, unrealistic and some scenes were a bit hilarious (or just matrix imitations) but in the end the story was interesting and entertaining.

I like Inception though it is a bit trashy and enjoy the OST by Hans Zimmer, it's awesome.

Sign in to follow this