Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vo.一志(isshi)(ex-Kagrra,) solo project "shiki∞project~志鬼陰謀~"

Vo.一志(isshi)(ex-Kagrra,) solo project "shiki∞project~志鬼陰謀~" new maxi single "羅紗桜(rasasakura)" will be released at 2011/05/05 (2 TYPE, 3 songs, 1,260yen)

his song "??楽園(shirakuen)(acoustic ver.)" has been available for download in his OHP since 2011/04/02

http://www.shiki-project.com/

again a solo project?!?!? I AM FUCKING TIRED OF BAND WHICH DISBANDS TO GO TO THESE FUCKING SOLO PROJECTS!

edit: previews are nice. but... still!

Nicenicenice! Gonna check this out when I get time.

I posted this in the request thread about it

The download on the site is broken lol. I was able to decompile the flash file though and find the url to where its trying to download from.

http://shiki-project.com/mp3/

The file you're looking for is shirakuen_acoustic.mp3

and they got me thinking they mainly stopped because of Isshi's vocal problems. Guess I was wrong

Oh man, that sounds amazing. Can't wait for a release!

Btw, I wonder if PS COMPANY still will be his management?

I doubt it. He's probably going indie right now, hence the production quality on the samples.

Anyway, seems like Kagrra, was really on a rush to end it all and start their own activities separately (which is good). Looking forward to this and can't wait to see the other guys reapearing with new projects too. :)

release of shiki∞project~志鬼陰謀~ new maxi single "羅紗桜(rasasakura)" will be postponed to 2011/09/09 due to production prolongation

i'm pretty sure it will. Isshi had all of the tracks recordered and had done a few lives before he "fell into an eternal slumber", so, my bet is the maxi will get released, but as a memorial CD like Daisuke got(o^-')b

Sign in to follow this