Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

DIR EN GREY New Album

During an impromptu press release held earlier today, DIR EN GREY made a few announcements. Vocalist Kyo was quoted as saying that over the past few months, they have made the decision to return to the scene as a visual band. "I'm done with this pussy nu-metal shit" stated guitarist Die, met with tears of joy by all those in attendance.

Later on during the press conference, they talked about their new album. "I have always been a fan of French chanson music. While listening to a Joe Dassin album, I decided this would be the direction I would like to persue." It was later announced that they would be releasing a chanson cover album on May 5th, 2011.

I, for one, am pretty damn excited about the news! Preorders for the new album are already available on cdjapan and HMV, so I already rushed to get my copy reserved. What do others think about this? Will you be buying the new cd?

IS THEIR ANY TRUTH THAT THIS IS A JOINT COLLABORATION WITH KAYA????

poor attempt at a April fools joke...

pressed

IS THEIR ANY TRUTH THAT THIS IS A JOINT COLLABORATION WITH KAYA????
poor attempt at a April fools joke...

pressed

We can only hope.

no1 can beat Herpy

Other than Trombe. I think if he made an april troll's day post, everyone would believe it.

Very true!

I'm not falling for this. This is as believable as Diru announcing a DBSK and Super Junior cover album.

I'm not falling for this. This is as believable as Diru announcing a DBSK and Super Junior cover album.

The release for that got delayed a few months due to the earthquake.

Knew this had to be an April Fool's. Herpes' one beats this one.

Can't we all just get along and live together as equals?

Sign in to follow this