Rowlusea

5 disbanded bands, which should've never disbanded

1. PIERROT

2. Deadman

3. DELUHI

4. Kaggra,

5. The Blood Brothers

1. KuRT (because nothing Tenten does is the same)

2. DELUHI

3. 176biz

4. GHOST

5. VanessA

I am so so so extremely butthurt over DELUHI the most tho, omg.

Don't know about ''never'' since who knows, if I band I like just can't develop anymore, sticks at one place, or starts doing mediocre or even bad music, or they start hating the whole thing, it's better to move on. However, I will miss some bands:
1. Malice Mizer- I know, they couldn't keep that forever, neither they could switch vocalists till the end of the millenia, but there was something about that band (heck, three different bands, each with great sides to it) that was special.
2. 9GOATS BLACK OUT Took me ages to listen to them, but somehow they won me over...right before the announcement. One of the good bands, really.
3. Deadman. I will just go all ''Why-y-y?'' here-don't mind me, I'm in that phase when I listen to them on an hourly basis. 
4. Here I decided to share the spot with three bands: New sodmy- decent music, nothing grand, we knew it wouldn't last, but it was good. Lareine, though I am not a quintessential fan, I do think that at their time, they were decent, some songs even more than that. And Versailles- one of the first Japanese bands I heard, then I believed they were amazing, and a little part of me still does. (Hopefully they will gather up fresh ideas, and will cut that terrible decline of the past few releases during their ''indefinite hiatus'' and will come back)
5. Maybe I should put Rentrer en soi at the fifth place, since I don't know nothing of them as a band, but I like their music.

And I hesitated if I should write that, since it's not a band, nor it's about ''disbandment'' but out of them all, I miss the most hide. I wanted to hear what can he do more. 

1. rentrer en soi

2. aikaryu

3. dali

4. reload

5. raddock

6. tomodachi (added a six cause reload is grieva)

Don't know about ''never'' since who knows, if I band I like just can't develop anymore, sticks at one place, or starts doing mediocre or even bad music, or they start hating the whole thing, it's better to move on. 

Agreed, everything is good in good measure... That aside here are some bands that I miss (forget that I found them much after they disbanded :P) Technically it's more than 5 haha.

SIVA

Viored

EllDorado & Glamorous Honey (go together for me because of Yuuki)

Deadman

The Studs

1. Awoi - One of my absolute favourite bands ever. They helped me a lot with their music so I was completely broken when I read the news.

2. DELUHI - Sudden disbandment to me, I'm still recovering. They deserved a much longer active time.

3. 9 GOATS BLACK OUT - One of those rare bands that never fails to create beautiful art with their music. I feel that their disbandment is a major loss to the scene.

4. D'espairsray - Pretty much everything I've said above of each band, they never failed to impress me with their music. Just irreplaceable.

5. Ayabie - The main band, to me, which just isn't the same with their newest music groups. I miss the old Ayabie and always will.

Pretty much any disbandment I'll get upset about but I've never felt more depressed about any band breaking up than the above lot. ;_;