Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

Seremedy (SWE) signed to label and release debut single

Seremedy_2011_1000px_copy.jpg

Swedish visual-rockband SEREMEDY announced today, that they've been signed to Ninetone Records/Universal Music and will release their debut single "Bulletproof Roulette" on 2011/03/11 WORLDWIDE (read: Today)

The single is already up on iTunes Store and Spotify.

http://itunes.apple.com/se/album/bullet ... d423750918

2nd maxi-single "Seasons will change" will be released on 2011/04/13

http://www.facebook.com/seremedy

This is a pretty good band. I know one of the members, haha. But really, they are just inspired by vk, and their music is pretty good. Don't go bashing them.

YOHIO knows how to work a guitar, for sure. And he's just 15.

Wooooow! They look so kawaii and japanisu!

But on a more serious note. Checked them out long time ago and they were horrible. At first I thought they were a parodi band but some friends of the band told me they were bloody serious about this.

And the low age of the members doesn't make the music any more listenable. But keep going! Nothing is like young people starting bands and stuff.

Honestly, I really liked bulletproof roulette when it was on CURE. Though I did also dislike their other two songs that were on their myspace.

As long as they don't stagnate, and actually try to improve ... always willing to give them a chance :).

While we're on the subject...whatever happened to junction skies?

Haha, their first songs weren't awesome, but Bulletproof Roulette is very good in my opinion. It's good live too. The vocalist might not have the most awesome voice, but he is improving.

Eh, visual or not, this is still a european band, so I move it to the european section. At least I don't see any reason to put in the "Japanese Rock" section.

whatever happened to junction skies?

The drummer was kicked out of Junction Skies, and they went on hiatus. Apparently they also kicked their vocalist recently, and are leaning toward a disbandment, so...

Regarding Seremedy, I think they are decent.

The drummer was kicked out of Junction Skies, and they went on hiatus. Apparently they also kicked their vocalist recently, and are leaning toward a disbandment, so...

BEST NEWS

^probably because people don't want a ruki clone in ANY form. that and he honestly failed. [the vocals always seem to be the weak part in these visual inspired bands :x, then agian... the vocals tend to be the problem in vk as well, heh.]

in either case. I really hope that seremedy's next song is more like bulletproof and not their early demos :), then I can give myself some hope. that, and I'm really surprised that the lead writer of the band is so young o_o....

wow, shit is really pathetic

their music is half-decent, but in five years, they would still be remembered for creating a new wave of weaboos, o-cancer kei or something

except VK copycats don't look dorky, they look retarded

anyway, I really doubt they will be weesual too long.

if they're under universal, I already see them as an emo rasmus or him replica.

Sign in to follow this