Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UnsraW will disband

UnsraW will disband due to departure of Vo.勇??(yuki) at 2011/03/04 as he determines difficult to continue band activities

the remaining 4 members will perform for the planned live schedules, but details of their last live have not yet been announced

http://www.unsraw.com/

That totally sucks. They still have lives scheduled until May including a 3man tour. I wonder if they're going to get a guest vocalist for the rest of the lives?

oh this is still bad. Even though it's like quite predictable.

But Yuuki can't keep it together since he was recovered.

Good luck for all of them.

I actually when i saw the thread went "wat D:"

So he just left? Is he having issues with the band or his voice?

AND WTF, Their recent single was really good >:o

I actually when i saw the thread went "wat D:"

So he just left? Is he having issues with the band or his voice?

AND WTF, Their recent single was really good >:o

If I remember correctly its his voice, which means he'll probably be retiring from the music scene :butwry:

Whoa.

It's a shock to see that it's Yuuki who's leaving, but to be honest I was expecting for them to have disbanded long ago. The band's had a bunch of tribulations to deal with these past years, and as much as they tried to work around them this really seemed to be the best answer for them this whole time. Props to Shou and Tetsu for keeping strong all these five years, and it's great to see that the other two aren't giving up either. They haven't been doing very good lately, although "WINE" is spectacular, but I'm still a fan and quite sad to see 'em go.

first KYOKUTOU, now them? the GOD of the disbandments is on a roll. WTF ppl srsly...

say what?!?! one band i never thought that would be disbanding

seeing them live totally ruined them for me (Yuki's voice was just horrible) so i didnt listened to them anymore, but still, UnsraW?

early 2011 is a bad thing for many bands!

^was it terrible live? right now I am regretting not have gone... D:

Hope they will move to other projects anyway. Darker bands in visual kei seems to disappear... D: first kyokutou, now UnsraW...

I saw this coming, because they're a Speeddisk band

Almost all Speeddisk bands are disbanding sooner or later, if they haven't already been rescued by PS Company or any other label. :)

Sign in to follow this