Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-THE EIGHT members new band "HAZE" has formed

ex-THE EIGHT members new band "HAZE" has commenced their formal activities in 2011/01 and has held their first formal live at Kouenji MISSIONS at 2011/01/05

their OHP has opened in 2011/02

"HAZE" members:

Vo.霞-kasumi- (ex-DIVARIARE)

Gt.那智-nachi- (ex-MUSE-->NEIGE-->WERKMARE-->THE EIGHT, now in THE PIASS)

Ba.ムック-mukku- (ex-WERKMARE-->THE EIGHT, now THE PIASS(support))

Dr.充-mitsuru- (ex-ArcAdiA-->THE EIGHT, now in THE PIASS)

their new maxi single "??年夜(sennenya)" will be released in 2011 spring (1,050yen)

[track list]

01.??年夜(sennenya)

02.LOST

03.??会??詩(saikai no uta)

http://www.jo-haze.com/

I guess that means no new releases from The Piass then.

If the Piass are half THE EIGHT now, I wouldn't want to hear anything from them anyway.

Just pretend the band died with the rest of the guys back in 97 ^^ :bunny::llama::llama:

The vocalist used to be in this band http://sweety.jp/divariare/top2.html I'm uh... not sure if thats a good thing or what. I haven't heard them yet, but a friend who saw them live said they reminded her of ガラス.

reminded her of ガラス

reminded her of ガラス

reminded her of ガラス

reminded her of ガラス

:shock: ... :fap: anticipatiooonnnnn

I'm still confused as to why they stopped THE EIGHT if they're going to form another band with all the same members - U + another female vocalist. This makes no friggin sense .____.

I'm still confused as to why they stopped THE EIGHT if they're going to form another band with all the same members - U + another female vocalist. This makes no friggin sense .____.

My guess is that since their sound is different, they didn't want to associate it with THE EIGHT, but create something new.

Wasn't this announced already like a year ago? I've known the name for ages at least.

HAZE(naming from the name of Vo.霞-kasumi-) has formed in 2010/03 as continual session band and they just started formal activities in 2011/01

their OHP has opened recently upon holding their first live tour since this month...and thus such news are posted now

btw their live-distributed DVD is planned to be released at their live at Shinjuku OREBAKO at 2011/03/13 (limited 30)

Wow limited 30 lol, that's...underground.

But yea the difference is that they won't be playing eight songs now.

Still hoping for Werkmare covers like they did in eight.

30? damn now thats hard to get your hands on XD lets hope someone is able to upload it.

really looking forward to hear their stuff!

30? damn now thats hard to get your hands on XD lets hope someone is able to upload it.

really looking forward to hear their stuff!

All of my friends are busy that day going to other concerts, so I know that I won't be getting a rip to upload. With the fact that its limited to 30 copies and its not really a "visual" event(only like 2 of the bands are visual), I doubt we'll ever be seeing it.

lol 30 copies is like CDs made for radio promo or something.

But i guess they may run out of budget or something.

That's too bad, hope they will have myspace and put some music in there

so we know how they sounds like or something.

And i have said "or something" for three times, i deserve a pretty mug now, ...or something :lol:

o, btw, when i open their OHP, it's automatically downloaded an m4a file

with the name "se.m4a"

and the tag goes like this:

Title: 輪廻

Artist: HAZE

Album: 輪廻

anybody else having this too or just me?

good se though :dansu:

^it sounds like 水樂 or one of those bands to me..

Not what you would expect from ex-eight. but not bad either.

Apparently they sound nothing like that at all XD That was just an SE that they play during their lives.

Hmm... well they certainly don't sound like eight XD I can say that for sure. Nachi seems to do backing vocals in some songs, which is nice. Oh and to dispel any worries, their vocalist sounds great :3

Hmm... well they certainly don't sound like eight XD I can say that for sure. Nachi seems to do backing vocals in some songs, which is nice. Oh and to dispel any worries, their vocalist sounds great :3

Nachi is one of the better backing vocalists out there, I really liked his harmonies with kyotaro.

Sign in to follow this