Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LOST ASH new album will be conditionally released

If it is, the scene's going to die extremely quickly. They could chop that number down to 1200 and I STILL doubt they'd be able to sell that many.

in case that 12,000 signing could be achieved, persons signing will be stated in "Special Thanks" part in their album, and single including an unreleased song will be provided to them

This is almost as pathetic as Tila Tequila wanting to try music. Almost.

Avnid.gif

Rude, Queen Tila's a million times more talented than these nobodies.

Lol ^

Best part is if everyone would give up either a fake funny name or an incredibly long name:

Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso

Yes, that's Picasso's full name.

more talented than these nobodies.

Well, at least that's true. And she's more succesful. Maybe they should try making some kind of asexual love reality show. Though it would make some serious competition to the ball-man in Japanese televition.

My thought: get maybe 1,000 signatures → announce at oneman that they met the quota → Japanese girls think they're popular and eat it up. Plus they have a nice little soundbite for every news article: “major-force band LOST ASH, who was begged by over 12,000 fans to release an album ...??

In the grand scheme of things, this band isn't important (in terms of setting trends, etc.), but I can definitely see them going major. And in all likelihood, they probably already are! Consider that 1. neither their look nor their sound is very vk to begin with, 2. they've already had backing from a large company for every release, and 3. they were on an omnibus featuring major artists... It reeks of major finances.

My feeling is that they've already been pegged by some major label and this is just a publicity stunt to make sure they get their money's worth. If LOST ASH gets 12,000 signatures, well, great, the label will see a return on its investment quickly. And if not, I'm sure the label has a list of fake names ready to go, and they'll just strip away the fake contacts and promote with fake hype until the band really can command an audience that large.

Also, I'm pretty sure the vocalist is Jessica Biel.

Yes/no/crazy?

before releasing their new full album, their 2 digital singles "LIAR" & "CLOSE TO YOU" will be released at 2011/08/03 and 2011/09/07 respectively

btw they have obtained totaling 15,488 signatures

What the?

If the signatures aren't 95% Doraemons, I...

No, that's just impossible. There's no way a VK band like that would get > 15 000 authentic signatures.

limited edition TYPE A of their new album "BLAZE IN HEART" (3,990yen) will include CD+DVD, and limited edition TYPE B (3,150yen) & regular edition (2,625yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.The Coming of a New Age

02.innerCORE

03.REALIZE

04.SOUL OF LIBERTY

05.Burst My Emotion

06.CLOSE TO YOU

07.overHORIZON

08.ACCELERATE

09.the GAME (included in limited edition TYPE B)

10.LIAR (included in limited edition TYPE B)

11.superNOVA

12.MY FAITH

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]

01.innerCORE (PV)

02.overHORIZON (PV)

03.REALIZE (PV)

+ PV-making

Sign in to follow this