Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

Ω-オメガ-(OMEGA) changes name to "Heretic of Revolution -OMEGA- from the Universe"

Ω-オメガ-(OMEGA) changed their name "Heretic of Revolution -OMEGA- from the Universe" (Abbreviation: H.o.R-OMEGA-f.t.U) on 2020/02/08.

ER3Of3BUUAA72_s?format=jpg&name=large

EQ_I8PaVAAEH3dn?format=jpg&name=large

"H.o.R-OMEGA-f.t.U" members:

vo. TAIZO (aka. 遠藤 佳秀(Endou Yoshide))

gt. AKIHISA (aka. 別井 亮之(Betsui Akihisa)) (ex.Raffia di:ser, ex.シネマストリップ(Cinema Strip))

gt.supp. SHOTA (aka. 森 翔太(Mori Shouta)) (DEAD ORDER)

ba. DIE (aka. 圓岡大介(Maruoka Daisuke)) (ex.RAVI)

dr. YU-KI

Twitter

I believe this is was 100% necessary name change to be understood better as a band.

First the original name was just Omega, some might think this is better just because its simple, rolls of the tongue easily and is a fairly common word used for cool names. BUT you didn't know anything else about them because it was just too short, making you have to LISTEN to their sound to know what they are about.

Now lets see the new name additions "heretic of revolution" by only this addition you already know they are not generic and will change shit up, my only question here is: isn't a revolution already heretic most times? if this is redundant or not it is a point of future discussions.

The last addition was the most important because now you know they from the universe in general, not like the other "planet-earth-only" bands. Knowing this, one have to ask: where does each band member come from?

One member might come from jupiter while another member might try to make people aware of the 2006 demotion of Pluto from planet to dwarf planet, just because "its was not big enough" according to their standards, the question where is the line drawn, one day people might start not considering other people actual people just because they are not big enough??? now you see why this should be discussed.

Now you guys are aware of how deep this name change is, no nedd to thank me for pointing it I thank you for reading until this point.

3 hours ago, Romlaw said:

I believe this is was 100% necessary name change to be understood better as a band.

First the original name was just Omega, some might think this is better just because its simple, rolls of the tongue easily and is a fairly common word used for cool names. BUT you didn't know anything else about them because it was just too short, making you have to LISTEN to their sound to know what they are about.

Now lets see the new name additions "heretic of revolution" by only this addition you already know they are not generic and will change shit up, my only question here is: isn't a revolution already heretic most times? if this is redundant or not it is a point of future discussions.

The last addition was the most important because now you know they from the universe in general, not like the other "planet-earth-only" bands. Knowing this, one have to ask: where does each band member come from?

One member might come from jupiter while another member might try to make people aware of the 2006 demotion of Pluto from planet to dwarf planet, just because "its was not big enough" according to their standards, the question where is the line drawn, one day people might start not considering other people actual people just because they are not big enough??? now you see why this should be discussed.

Now you guys are aware of how deep this name change is, no nedd to thank me for pointing it I thank you for reading until this point.

This.

-

I just see all of it coming. It was obvious.

I hope that they don't disband next month.

Edited by avaritonista

Sign in to follow this