Spike760

The Official Rant Section

Gah damn, slow ass drivers tick me off. Especially senior citizens. Get the hell off the road! You're only gonna create traffic and anger among the drivers behind you if you're going below the speed limit.

HEY THERE HOW ARE YOU DOING HANDSOME?

was the message i literally just got in my inbox by some guy I don't know. I don't understand...

ppl on that Gaijin Kampai podcast are dumbfucks... yeah, just had to say it. Wanted to go and kill them all

I hate that there's no fucking water in the house because the dudes who were supposed to fix something messed up the waterpipes D: arsholes!

I HATE WHEN IDIOTS WHO GIVE PETA ON AMEBA AT ONLY VISUAL ROCKERS WHO ARE COOL RECEIVE PETA BACK AND ME WHO LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC, BUY CD AND STUFF AND WRITE FAN MAIL NEVEEEEER.

Dropped my external hard drive and lost everything, well, I'll call up a place and see if they can recover it for a decent price, god fucking damn it.

What a fucking idiot! My stepdad put me in charge of taking care of my brother while he goes to run some errands. The fucking asshole actually wakes him up (unintentionally), wakes ME up and then leaves. Then after 2 minutes, he returns saying that he lost something or whatever. Why the fucking hell would you wake me up for no reason, especially if I had a bad nights' sleep? ASSHOLE!

fuck you dad. when mom was diagnosed with diabetes you didn't give a damn; continued cooking unhealthy shit and buying junk food 24/7 making fun of her and eating sweets in front of her face. now you finally get checked up facing your fear of the doctor and also have diabetes diagnosed... level 7 is considered normal.. yet you are at level 14?! and only NOW are you putting effort into healthy cooking?! selfish bastard! it pisses me off that you didn't bother getting checked up because you thought you were invincible. you put the entire fucking family at risk! if you die we're all fucking screwed... you're the only one who makes enough to support the family....mom never ever worked lazy bum...I can give you some but I have a shit load of loans.......

FUUUUUUCK.

God damn streaming sites, whenever I want to watch Chuck episodes they are always down or upgrading.

I NEED MY YVONNE STRAHOVSKI FIX DAMMIT.

I was the eleventh wheel today. I'm tired of being the one left over.

ELEVEN YOU SAY HOW IS POSSIBLE? Let's do some math here.

Birthday boy and his girlfriend make one couple so that's the third wheel. He brings his friend from Queens and he brings his girlfriend so that makes me the sixth wheel. Then it's the weedhead and his girl so that makes me the ninth. Then it's my bro and he brings his girl so we can meet her for the first time so that makes me 12.

Then there was a single girl but she was so emocore she subtracts one because she did it to herself so 11. There's nothing like everyone else shacking up under an umbrella IN POURING FUCKING TORRENTIAL RAIN while you wait for some bus that decides not to come AND NO ONE DECIDES AT ONE POINT THAT, YOU KNOW, NOT KISSING FOR FIVE SECONDS AND SHARING AN UMBRELLA WAS IN ORDER. And no one gave a shit at that either. "Oh you're wet where's your umbrella"? FUCKTARD I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO RAIN TODAY IT'S NEW YORK THE WEATHER CHANGES EVERY TEN MINUTES.

When I leave don't say shit either >___>. You invite me places and then go isolate yourselves. This is why I go nowhere and stay on TW.

I'm finally able to listen to Mizuki Nana's IMPACT EXCITER album. I've been waiting so long for this :D

My BFF and benevolent goddess Phylosophie is struggling with the decision of whether or not to take her very old, sick, and in pain dog to the vet to be put to sleep. She's been agonizing over this for better than a week.

Meanwhile her computer monitor (an old CRT that was used when she got it) started to die and her parents flipped the fuck out when she told them, telling her that it's her fault for using it "twenty-four seven" (and by extension MY fault because she lets me use her computer since mine is a P.O.S.). She ended up solving the problem by taking money out of her stash that she's been saving to try to get the fuck away from all the bullshit at home - $233 of it to be exact which is a very significant chunk.

Her parents are STILL always bitching about how the have no money to pay the bills but they can spend $500+ on smokes a month and now not only are they looking at buying ANOTHER commercial fishing boat but they're also considering buying a house in New York state.

Great blue mongolian clusterfuck, what the hell is wrong with some people that they have to torture others?!

slightly offended.....

ok...you ask me to help out with line art...ok fine, that's cool....................tracing in illustrator....fun wooooo wtf no not really...but you make me sit through watching that you basically took the illustrator/graphic arts position..........that's actually what my degree is in...............................and you gave another artist to do the digital coloring.................and actually I'm a graphic artist/artist/illustrator/designer................ugh fuck I need to put my website together.............then again I am very busy ><".....but still I was kinda offended............><"........way too stingy with perfection.......need more of an open-mind in flexibility and chill outtttttttt wow.... >< ugh semi-annoyed............I hate working with artists who are perfectionists................><""""""""""" but she's a really nice person in general...just I don't think we mesh well in an art collaboration.............since everything has to be done her way..............

Guest o hai itz will

people suck

My BFF and benevolent goddess Phylosophie is struggling with the decision of whether or not to take her very old, sick, and in pain dog to the vet to be put to sleep. She's been agonizing over this for better than a week.

Meanwhile her computer monitor (an old CRT that was used when she got it) started to die and her parents flipped the fuck out when she told them, telling her that it's her fault for using it "twenty-four seven" (and by extension MY fault because she lets me use her computer since mine is a P.O.S.). She ended up solving the problem by taking money out of her stash that she's been saving to try to get the fuck away from all the bullshit at home - $233 of it to be exact which is a very significant chunk.

Her parents are STILL always bitching about how the have no money to pay the bills but they can spend $500+ on smokes a month and now not only are they looking at buying ANOTHER commercial fishing boat but they're also considering buying a house in New York state.

Great blue mongolian clusterfuck, what the hell is wrong with some people that they have to torture others?!

Pretty much this. Parents are being evermore irresponsible with their finances and now I'm going to have to pay for it, like usual. Instead of paying off my college bill my parents decided it's OK to just not tell me and go ahead and pay the ridiculous sum for my sister's elementary school.

My sister is mentally psychotic and will end up getting kicked out of that school so call that wasted money that could have been spent on me going to school. Now I've got to find some way to fill the gap or else I don't go to college anymore. FAMILY IS GREAT DONT U NO?

light-headed and nauseous... I already threw up.....I still feel like puking... and I have work tomorrow/the day after that as well............and I need to finish this art thing tonight so I'll be pulling an all-nighter.......omg ><"

Dumb ass little brother clicked on a spam link on facebook and now the computer is infected. I can't run any programs or open any files. I ran safemode, but I don't know how to fix my problem. :( :( :(