Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

JRock Awards 2010 - THE RESULTS!

I knew I forgot about something, but I'm glad to see that Tanatos won the album of the year. It's definitely very much deserved.

maybe just the fact that not too many memorable new acts last year, hence Lc5 which got one notable member in their team winning the title. You're not robbed, peeps, not quite. :mrgreen:

maybe just the fact that not too many memorable new acts last year, hence Lc5 which got one notable member in their team winning the title. You're not robbed, peeps, not quite. :mrgreen:

This. I actually enjoyed Loveless, so... :P

My votes were a complete joke LMAO I couldn'y think about anything that much memorable, so I jsut filled it with crap. But even so, Lc5 must be a joke. AYABIE sounds really gay, but they're a lot better than AN CAFE.

then again AYABIE suit the title that they won,

it's not very glamorous one, and a WTF moves indeed hence no one complains about it.

LOL! LC5 best newcomer? :lol::Umno: Anyway, thought D would make the list with in the name of justice, but at least their Akaki Hitsuji PV won the award :lol: That outfit Asagi is wearing still makes me laugh like crazy. Nice thighs! Also, why is BLISS OUT with the best albums? Sorry to say, I like DEATHGAZE (sometimes) and it was a decent album but it all sounded exactly the same. D's 7th Rose would've been a better winner, it was full of variety and kept me interested the whole time. Oh well...it's the overall voting, ofcourse.

I feel bad about my vote for "WTF?" now. I had completely forgotten about the retarded Ayabie sitation. . .

I figured some lulzy band would get the "Best New Comer." xD

Guest Naru

I don't give a fuck about all those bands who are in this list :3

But it's fun to know that only good looking bands have a change :P

yea, since majority of members here are VK audience.

This place just not exclusively VK is all,

but doesn't mean non VK will/could acknowledged better or as much as VK bands among members here.

Say, J-Punk related topics in this forum will not have as much response as topics on Japanese Punk forum itself.

And that's how it is, doesn't mean it's bad though.

I am sure it works the other way around with VK on Non VK Japanese music forum. I know at least one that banned VK downloads altogether on their board and only allowed mainly punk and ska as sharing materials.

Yup, in most English non-VK forums, talking about VK could actually get you yelled at/made fun of/or even banned unless the people there are just really open. :D I've known and been apart of a few. Sadly most of those kinds of boards will have a short wave of activity and then they remain dormant for most of the time.

Tainted World is one of the few places where both can coexist. Although visual kei is still predominant, people still are accepting of non-VK artists in a way and the threads aren't necessarily doomed to die.

Sign in to follow this