Spike760

the GazettE

Didn't they come out with a new single?

No, not till February sometime. I forgot the exact date, but it looks like they're going to preview it in Japan on Christmas.

Make more sense next time.

EDIT: lol look at my 2007 post. God I was a faggot.

have all the gazette fans dissapeared!!?? What does everyone think about RED? I like it personally, but I have a feeling their next album may fall pretty short of DIM. Judging by RED and SHIVER, they seem to have reverted back to a more atypical VK style. Also, the PVs for both are nowhere near as "cool" or stylized as the PVs for DIM were.

I thought RED was good but a little short. I'm not a big fan of them as I was back then but I'm glad they're making catchier songs now. Listening to SHIVER got me back into them. If they make more songs like this in the near future, I'd be all over it.

DIM was amazing, but I really don't like SHIVER and RED. They sound too "I've heard this before" to me. I hope their next album is at least almost as good as DIM despite this; I really have grown fond of their music lately!

ahh i dunno if this is the right place to ask this but.. does anyone have high quality (like 192kbs +) album mp3s?? if so can you linkie please.. i just found the site before it got went offline and lost all of its download section i was gutted like everyone else.. :c

i've searched like everywhere and get shitty quality ones.. thanks ^^

What release are you looking for? I have a lot of the GazettE's stuff so uploading wouldn't be a problem.

red, was a good single... but the song red was the one that liked me less. anyway, the whole single was great, it reminds me to the old gazzete

Pledge Preview

http://www.viddler.com/explore/MasamuneHiro/videos/76/

Urghh, even AKB48 is heavier than the Gazette these days.

Wow, Ruki sounds really boring.

I'm not assuming the entire song is horrible, because that is only a sample. But, I have to admit that the chorus sounds weak.

However, I did like the violins at the end of the preview.

EDIT: Oh and I like the covers. inb4: GAGAZETTE HURR DURR!

That soudns so unoriginal, uninspired, boring and lame that I am embarrassed. Due to everything released after DIM being extremely bad, I did not expect this to be good either. But this is shocking. They really went low this time.

And Ruki sounds, as previously said, boring. Sounds like he doesn't want to be there, but is doing it because it's his job and he have to. Just like a huge part of the teachers around the world. Well, and people in other jobs. People that's tired of their jobs, hate it but just have to do it because it's how they get their money. Weak, guys. Weak...

to be a ballad it's a very common ballad... i mean the type of ballad that gazette does. well... i like anyway, gonna wait for the entire single.

This band always has the tendency for every other album to be utter garbage. Disorder? Did not care for. It sounded disorganized and messy, like they attempted everything and got nowhere with any of it. I thought NIL was good, a step up from Disorder but a little on the boring side with some of their songs (and SILLY GOD DISCO >.>). Then Stacked Rubbish was eponymous and DIM was fantastic. It's about that time for another shit album.

well ruki it's, since a while ago the director of art in the gazette.... so.... if somehow that answer ur question.................

This band always has the tendency for every other album to be utter garbage. Disorder? Did not care for. It sounded disorganized and messy, like they attempted everything and got nowhere with any of it. I thought NIL was good, a step up from Disorder but a little on the boring side with some of their songs (and SILLY GOD DISCO >.>). Then Stacked Rubbish was eponymous and DIM was fantastic. It's about that time for another shit album.

You do realize that Disorder was the band just getting started and trying to find their style, right? Why else would it be called Disorder?

That doesn't excuse them and that doesn't make the album any better. Plenty of bands search for their style on their first album and plenty of bands can create an album less schizophrenic than that one. I'm going to take Lycaon for example - they were still searching for their style when ROYAL ORDER was released and that album rocked. lynch. didn't even have a style prior to the release of greedy dead souls and that was a cohesive record. Even Matenrou Opera's first album was cohesive and looking at their later singles tells even a brain dead caterpillar that they're still moving towards finding their "sound".

I don't expect the GazettE of all bands to figure out what they want to do 100% back when they released Disorder, but I can reasonably expect them to release an album that's consistently good. Disorder was not.

And who knows why they called the album DISORDER? Personally, I just think they're very aware of what they're creating and of what caliber quality it is. How else could DISORDER, STACKED RUBBISH and DIM accurately describe the contents of each of their respective songs? Then again, when you go around naming your songs HESITATION MEANS DEATH, THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT and BEFORE I DECAY, I'm inclined to believe they open up an English dictionary and pick the edgiest words they can find and combine them to make "cool sounding titles".

I'm inclined to believe they open up an English dictionary and pick the edgiest words they can find and combine them to make "cool sounding titles".

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks they nearly every visual kei band does this.