Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

XodiacK new maxi single "【DaN】" release

Saw XodiacK new maxi single, and was like; 'ooooooooooooooooooooo'.

Saw the name, and was like; 'You've got to be shittin' me'.

DaN = DNA?

just kidding.

and please no re-recordings, unless they actually do some proper productions.

Dan reminds me with: 1. ranks system on martial art such as tae kwon do, 2. character that are another copy of Ken and Ryu on Street Fighter series

xD

anyway i agree with sai. 2nd it.

Lol, I love Eros's voice but some parts in Meteoroid sound just hilarious :D His harsh vocals sound pretty good though, especially the growls are br00tal. Sounds really promising, alot better than their album.

I hate myself for actually liking the sample of the first song.

Dramatically improved from their first line-up. Eros actually has a nice voice now, but I still don't like his guttural...whatever that is he's doing. They've moved from embarrassing to bearable.

Extremly liking the samples.

Cant wait to buy it.

But IMO they're such a over hated band. People should make their opinions about bands from their sound not from what fans they might have or whatever~

But IMO they're such a over hated band. People should make their opinions about bands from their sound not from what fans they might have or whatever~

agree. they were a little ridicolous before but the music is quite nice! Especially Eros's voice.

What the hell? I almost loved the meteoroid sample, until the moment the kinda high pitched voice came in.

Silence mind sample was ok.

Deprival and naturally...i liked it too.

O_O

Eros voice is good.

Sounds like they finally dropped the whole Power Rangers Galaxy theme off their looks, and their music too. The previews for "Silence Mind" and "Deprival and Naturally" were pretty nice, I might check this single of theirs out.

They were never as bad as people made them out to be. Sure, they weren't great, but their musical skills were way above average vk level.

Because they were seriously overhyped. Which they partially did do to themselves. Remember those gimicks about the members being revealed in grande fashion which then, unsurprisingly, turned out to be absolute nobodies from bands that only rarez traders would know about. But people fell for it and began drooling over this band that barely released 3 songs at that time and expectations were hyped up enourmously. (HearJapan's hissfit didn't really help either, though supposedly that's not the band's fault.)

Musically, they were always mediocre. But they went through enormous efforts of drawing attention to that mediocrity, so obviously they received a stronger beating than other likewise mediocre bands that are just being ignored.

Because they were seriously overhyped. Which they partially did do to themselves. Remember those gimicks about the members being revealed in grande fashion which then, unsurprisingly, turned out to be absolute nobodies from bands that only rarez traders would know about. But people fell for it and began drooling over this band that barely released 3 songs at that time and expectations were hyped up enourmously. (HearJapan's hissfit didn't really help either, though supposedly that's not the band's fault.)

Musically, they were always mediocre. But they went through enormous efforts of drawing attention to that mediocrity, so obviously they received a stronger beating than other likewise mediocre bands that are just being ignored.

Champs ends the thread.

I do like Kimi Ni Furu Zetsubou No Ame though. :mrgreen:

Sign in to follow this