Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

SuG - CrAzY BuNnY CoAsTeR~~

- that's not the right spelling of the single, but it should be.

[Crazy Bunny Coaster] Crazy Bunny Coaster

- It's like Lazytown on PCP mixed with several tons of pixie sticks. Think I caught diabetes and cancer. Takeru's rapping is hilarious though. The verse wasn't THAT bad, if I were slightly more drunk (it's only 2pm here, give me a break) I might've enjoyed it. The chorus is still cancebetes though.

[Crazy Bunny Coaster #02] NO OUT NO LIFE

- This is basically anything CANDY SPOOK THEATRE made but major in tonality and double the speed. Or like anime music. Like Uverworld. But even shitter. If you can imagine that.

[Crazy Bunny Coaster #03] ID fudge factor

- LOL WHAT IS GOING ON. I CAN'T. It sounds like they're using ViViD's left overs.

0/10

The single in one gif:

BKT8d.gif

The second I saw that the review count changed from 86 to 87 after D's VAMPIRE SAGA and I saw your username, I was sure this would be about SuG's new release :lol: Gonna listen to it in a few minutes and then review.

They're gEtTiNg ThErE.

And I have to say your icon is perfection. Paul needs to be a 30 rock regular, love him.

They had some... ok... songs but this single is just awful.

the worst thing: It's actually selling quite well!

Daily Oricon Rankings:

Tues: #2

Wed: #4

Thu: #4

D:

they own so many blowjobs to their fans now lol

btw is that indie or major oricon stats?..

Major... sadly.

Wtf did they do to actually make people buy this crap?

That's a valid question, as i can see what would be appealing to in Korean rap posers that deserve to be beheaded and burned, or bunch of good looking guys making painfully average copypaste poprock.

One thing i agree with Herpes on, is that they sound like Uverworld, except way worse. The PV doesn't have anything appealing in it, nor does the song have a catchy hook at some point. A black hole one might say.

You know, I consider myself a fan of oshare, and this was just flat-out disappointing. Boring, generic, overproduced :/

I even like kpop now and then, and this didn't appeal to me at all. 0/10. *Delete*

I stopped listening to them after "Love Scream Party." Does that make me a bad person?

That makes you a smart person.

Daily (Major) Oricon Rankings (whole week):

Mon: #2

Tue: #4

Wed: #4

Thu: #5

Sat: #7

Sun: #8

Weekly (MAJOR!) Oricon Ranking

#3 with 12,847 copies sold

Wait... DAMN. This thing sells?! It's some of the most retarded music I have ever heard and yet they manage to sell stuff. How is this even possible..

Oh yeah, my verdict:

1/10, beyond terrible

first song is funny, catchy, awesome i loved it! the shit is entertaining.

the b-sides are just pure awful shit.

they sound like Uverworld, except way worse.

Ofcourse they are worse, I agree, but in what aspect do they remind you of UVERworld. I listen a lot of UVERworld but I don't hear the connection.

I'm actually a fan of SuG. They used to be my favourite band. They went downhill, and I still though that, maybe, it's just a phase, since there was only one song in each single that I actually really enjoyed. But After Mujouken Ear-rapist, and this single, which didn't have any good song at all, i really don't know what to say. They changed way too much. It's not even listenable anymore. And i don't even feel like saying I listen to them anymore. That, does make a bad person?

Sign in to follow this