Lily

Savage New Single, "モザイク" (Mosaic) release!

by now i really have to say it: WHAT ALREADY!?! XD

wasn't too happy with the outcome of their last 2 singles but since they are such a band for me where like every 2nd or 3rd new CD by 'em is really, really good i hope for something really great again this time.

New look is on point. Only 5 more days :tw_astonished:

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

They'll probably upload everything later

What do you mean?

BEST PV and them playing Dramatic Koigokoro at the beginning mnph. I love this song too, it's weird but I love it.

remember when  they were beefing with avelcain everyone was dragging them like their Wasuraruru Hanamuke single wasnt miles above anything Avel put out along with others songs. Now Avel's gone they're getting wanked. "pick a side, pick a side, they gotta switch" - NM :tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy:

anyway the song is okay. I prefer their more masterful, dope, or fast pace songs.

22 hours ago, blackdoll said:

remember when  they were beefing with avelcain everyone was dragging them like their Wasuraruru Hanamuke single wasnt miles above anything Avel put out along with others songs. Now Avel's gone they're getting wanked. "pick a side, pick a side, they gotta switch" - NM :tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy:

anyway the song is okay. I prefer their more masterful, dope, or fast pace songs.

Or their Depain esque songs, I'd kill for them to re-record Margaret. or Tsumi to Uso since they preform it once every Blue Moon.