Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

His twitter is fun

"Today there was illegal photo person at our live show. We announced "no photo and no video" before the show.but there are some people can't understand that. They should die. Really really stupid. I yelled that shit man.And I took the camera away from shit man.announcement is English and Japanese. Both. So we did everything before the show for this problem.But there were some stupid person. I can't believe that. If they can't understand language, they should not come to the show.They are monkey. They must go back to Zoo!!!"

And... yeah, I couldn't care less about his projects.

I still don't fully know why everyone hates him so much. Is it just because he makes really really shit music and looks like chin-chan?

Everyone who has him added on Facebook needs to suggest to him that his next project should be a spoken word album in Engrish.

THIS SHIT WOULD SELL MILLIONS! :oshi:

GOGOGO now tell him xD

so shall it be written, so shall it be done.

I still don't fully know why everyone hates him so much. Is it just because he makes really really shit music and looks like chin-chan?

It's because he complains about everything and throws chairs at people. Along with what you said.

i hate everything so far this guy has made, so really i could care less

maybe if he gets a chair thrown in his face he looks better=) freaking idiot

I'd like to claim so, but half the audience was waving around cams and taking pictures. But that was 2004 or so, and back then Blood's releases actually contained mostly new stuff and not 80% remixes and rerecordings.

Or maybe he just realized that pics like that aren't exactly flattering:

And I have a bunch of more pics like that...

Sign in to follow this