Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

Guest Magatsu

Don't know... I only know that Hayato gonna talk about it in his blog. at least writing a reason or something..

I hope for a Hayato rant about Kiwamu or something. so that we will have A REAL reason and not a blablabla reason.

I don't know nothing more yet.

But I think it's the reason.

Guest Magatsu

Yes... and once again.. no we know now for 100%

Kiwamu doesn't care about good music.

He only care about "How he can get so much money as fast as possible"

He don't care about his band mates.

He don't care about his fans.

He only cares about MONEY.

Info from the Polish person who went to BLOOD's live here: "The photographer (who was allowed) was taking photos, so Kiwamu got mad and threw water bottles, he even went off the stage. One of the girls tried to touch his guitar and he jumped away. He was more focused on people taking photos, than playing his guitar. His face looked like he was forced to do something. I don't know how other band members handle his behavior."

Guest Magatsu

typical Kiwamu...

I wonder how he act in Holland.

and I wonder how he acted in the other countries

Germany, France etc..

Please tell your story.

lololol good old Kiwamu strikes again!

I don't like his music either, so I'm not going and can't share stories. I actually really wanted a signed chair though :emo: But it only counts if he's thrown it.

Guest Magatsu

I go.

Stefans friend goes...

XD

Kiwamu... finaly I can bitch right in his face.

Munich: from what I've heard -> not many people… audience I mean… like 20 people or so (maybe a little more)… pretty bad.

have not bee there personally, just what's been told to me by somebody who's been there…

but I did not hear any bad things about Kiwamu himself from the Munich gig. Anyway seems like I did not miss too much.

but seriously - if you really want your stories go to the concerts and see for yourselves…

I didn't make it so I don't see any reason in telling stories about him that I haven't witnessed with my own eyes.

^ Me neither. Not to mention his music is awful, I'd have to get drunk to sit through that shit tbh.

^ Me neither. Not to mention his music is awful, I'd have to get drunk to sit through that shit tbh.

I could only sit through that music when I'm in a coma... though I doubt that would be helpful in the recovery process. ;)

Apparently a girl verbally and physically assaulted him during a signing session after the concert in The Netherlands. Saying something along the lines of how Kiwiman ruined her favorite band. After the incident the band had some arguments with eachother as well, if I have to believe what I read. I'm not sure how reliable the source is, it's a "I heard this from him who heard that from her" kind of thing. I read it on another forum.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if the stories are true and Kiwamu's attitude is that terrible. I'm not saying that bashing him (literally!) at his own concert is a good idea though. One should be more civilized and not go as far as that.

Guest Magatsu

nope, she didn't told Kiwi ruined her favorite band.

She dropped the words: You are an Asshole, you get the nice greetings from Stefan, You took.. "..." away from Stefan.

Kiwamu grabbed her collar. so did she, after he did. Looked straight angry into another eyes.

Then... her Japan friend took her away.. and she shouted those words to him.

Than the band had some arguments with eachother. Hayato shouting.

Dora bitching to Kiwamu.. Hayato had to stop it.

Of course it's not a good idea. BUT that is the only change to say it in his own face. there is no other change for a normal fan. who isn't friends with RAMEN events.

But people shouldn't complain. after the incident, people could still take photos together with the band.

And nobody, really nobody.. did try to cheer up Kiwamu. (no wonder why he couldn't smile and didn't cheer up). And I think it's in a situation really rude to give only Hayato and Dora attention and a little bit to Kazuha.

It was really nice watching... to bad that I didn't bought popcorn.

It's still incredibly rude though, and why is it so neccesairy to tell someone you don't like them? What do you gain from that?

Guest Magatsu

Why did nobody told Kiwamu that they love him? why did nobody try to cheer him up?

that's very rude too.

and I did gain a lot.. really a lot.

BTW. case closed. think what you want to think. I really don't mind.

ps. and I know it was not right, that I was wrong. But I won't miss a change to say my words to him in REAL LIFE.

It was wrong I know I was wrong, I know it wasn't right.

So end of the story.

Guest Magatsu

It's true.

You really missed the drama.

But also a damn great concert.

Blood live = lovely.

Did you say something to him as well?

Also, found this on livejournal :mrgreen: People said it reminded them of our thread here:

One day Kiwamu decided to write a song.

Kiwamu asked his coworkers, "Who will help me write the song?"

"Not I," said the lazy GPK .

"Not I," said the lazy shit foreigner.

"Not I," said the lazy former members of BLOOD.

Then Kiwamu decided to write lyrics for the song.

Kiwamu asked his coworkers, "Who will help me write the lyrics?"

"Not I," said the lazy GPK as he goofed off .

"Not I," said the lazy shit foreigner as he took illegal photos.

"Not I," said the lazy former members of BLOOD as they made funny sock puppets with Kiwamu's angry face.

When the lyrics were finished Kiwamu needed to record the song.

Kiwamu asked his coworkers, "Who will help me record the song?"

"Not I," said the lazy GPK who was too busy partying.

"Not I," said the lazy shit foreigner who complained of a broken computer.

"Not I," said the lazy former members of BLOOD who weren't involved with Kiwi's current project anyway and didn't give a shit.

After Kiwamu finished recording the song, he began to sell CDs and made some money from shit fans.

Kiwamu asked his coworkers, "Who will help me spend the profits?"

"I will," said the lazy GPK.

"I will," said the lazy shit foreigner.

"I will," said the lazy former members of BLOOD.

"No!" said Kiwamu. "I will! Because my greedy!" And Kiwamu spent the money on a new chair to replace the one he broke while beating up fans.

Guest Magatsu

Lol, I was the one who was brave enough to... bitch to kiwamu.

But afterall, for real...

Blood was great live.

A good gig.

Haha that LJ post is funny.

Even if he's an asshole, that girl shouldn't have told that to him... but you never know if no one tried to cheer him up, maybe they just didn't want to deal with it in public.

lol, just 25 people... I heard there wasn't many people in Poland either. I found it funny the band is so unpopular, Kiwamu's attitude makes it even more funny xD

Guest Magatsu

haha

even thanks to Kiwamu some bands can never tour in Europe or America.

Because Kiwamu will tell the promoter that he don't want to do it. or that the band has no interest to go.

And then he just tell the band that it was a shitty promoter...

Did you say something to him as well?

Also, found this on livejournal :mrgreen: People said it reminded them of our thread here:

One day Kiwamu decided to write a song.

Kiwamu asked his coworkers, "Who will help me write the song?"

"Not I," said the lazy GPK .

"Not I," said the lazy shit foreigner.

"Not I," said the lazy former members of BLOOD.

Then Kiwamu decided to write lyrics for the song.

Kiwamu asked his coworkers, "Who will help me write the lyrics?"

"Not I," said the lazy GPK as he goofed off .

"Not I," said the lazy shit foreigner as he took illegal photos.

"Not I," said the lazy former members of BLOOD as they made funny sock puppets with Kiwamu's angry face.

When the lyrics were finished Kiwamu needed to record the song.

Kiwamu asked his coworkers, "Who will help me record the song?"

"Not I," said the lazy GPK who was too busy partying.

"Not I," said the lazy shit foreigner who complained of a broken computer.

"Not I," said the lazy former members of BLOOD who weren't involved with Kiwi's current project anyway and didn't give a shit.

After Kiwamu finished recording the song, he began to sell CDs and made some money from shit fans.

Kiwamu asked his coworkers, "Who will help me spend the profits?"

"I will," said the lazy GPK.

"I will," said the lazy shit foreigner.

"I will," said the lazy former members of BLOOD.

"No!" said Kiwamu. "I will! Because my greedy!" And Kiwamu spent the money on a new chair to replace the one he broke while beating up fans.

good story, I shall read it before I sleep for some good dreams

Can someone translate this?

最近はいろいろなメディアからレーベルアーティストへの取材の依頼をもらってて嬉しいなあ。雑誌、フリーペーパー、ミニコミ、ポータルサイトとか。海外の雑誌とかも結構あるし。じわじわと広がっていってるのがレーベルをやって凄く手応えがあるんよ。

ただ海外の取材は英語でお願いしますっていうのが結構多いんよ。ここで英語は無理ですみたいな最初からあきらめてしまったりするのはどうなんやろうな?って思うなあ。日本人の大概は中学と高校で6年間も勉強してるんよ。実際にインタビューで受け答えを聞き取っては難しいかもしれんけど、辞書を引きながらでも調べて書く事は出来ると思うねん。海外に行きたいってよく言ってるバンドには英語でのインタビューは無理ですみたいな感じで言ってるのをみて、ホンマに行きたい気持ちがあるんか?って思ってしまうんよな。

俺も実は英語が凄く苦手で嫌いやったんよ。2002年あたりから海外からのバンドに関してのやり取りも増えてきて、英語でインタビューとかブッキングの交渉とかツアーとかで、やるしかない状況になって鍛えられていったのがあるから。実際に2002年に海外から来てた連絡関係には凄く時間がかかってやり取りして記憶があるけど、毎日数十個の海外からのメールに返信してたら自然と慣れてきた感じやな。とにかく少しでも広めたいって気持ちがあるのであれば、最初から「英語は出来なくて無理です」ってのは広がりを自ら止めてしまってるからもったいないんやろうなあ。

And Kiwamu has no trust in fan websites.

So you better can not make any kind of fan website.

Sign in to follow this