Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

Also, I heard about Kamijo getting crazy over some fan touching him on their worldtour. Might just be a rumour though.

ANGRY DESU :butwry:

Most probably. I think it also depends WHERE the guy was touched. I mean, if I were a guy and someone would touch MY crotch I wouldn't be too happy :lol: But at the gig I was at this girl managed to touch his cheek and he started to smile really bright and giving her this: Oh, you sly thing you, look. Also, he was constantly reaching out to the audience and he held one girl's hand very long, so I think this is just a rumour. He's just too flirty for it :DUUR:

I wonder if Kiwamu ever goes on internet forums like this one to read what is being said about him (and other musicians). I would love to see his reaction to this thread.

That would be too epic. He would probably sue us or brag about us on his facebook.

"Today I was on internet and saw this "forum". People said awful thing about me. They not know what they talk about. They jealous."

The best thing that could happen would be Kiwamu pissing of other label owners and them trolling him along with us on the internetzz. But it will never happen :emo:

do-not-touch-art.jpg

Maybe he should wear this sign? :lol:

But back from Kisaki and Kamijo to Yoshiki. Is he really that pissed of easily? Like said before, I always read he was incredibly nice to his fans, always ready for a photo or an autograph.

Maybe he just has a bad temper, but doesn't let it affect the fans. That's what everyone should do. 'Cause sometimes even when the whole world is against you, there is at least one fan who admires you anyway.

No, Kiwi's too smart and he knows that by being rude to fans in South America, even more South American fans will love him. It's all reversed there.

Guest Naru

well I don't think so..

He just get more haters..

and haters love to give people attention to get more lolz

Conclusion: Kiwamu is an attention whore. Not that it wasn't clear from the beginning :lol:

If Kiwamu would ever be so rude to me, I'd just

"Kamijo_gives_the_finger____by_MyritheaElfe.gif"

him and go away. There's nothing in an artist that pisses me off more than an attitude. Off topic: when I was in Hollywood we saw the premiere of the X Files movie and all those fans were screaming towards David Decouvney or however you spell it and the guy didn't even look at them. :/

Guest Naru

I never will be afraid of kiwamu..

it doesn't matter how he is acting. laugh.

I will just stand.. and maybe yell at him too..

yelling at my own damn language haha ..

And I think, if kiwi will get angry at me that some other guy will get angry at him too...

lol off topic a little now, if you wanna make Duchovny turn his head at you, scream it "HASBEEN!" and guaranteed he will walking your way or at least smiled at you xD *cruel*

Hmm.. I will remember that the next time I'm at a premiere of a movie with him starring it it. "HASBEEN"?

Guest Naru

>< scars me .. a lot.. this one..

Guest Naru

yes he really has.

on all other photos with band members he kind of look the same x_x

I still need to save the photos..

I remember someone on deviantart making these 'animated mood themes' of Hyde, Gackt and Takanori Nishikawa, with a gif forva certain mood. We should make one with Kiwamu with him having the same facial expression in each pic :lol:

Sign in to follow this