Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

Guest Naru

kiwamu can be nice if you are nice to him and do what he want :3

Guest Naru

to his label bands he is nice too..

mhm I wonder why he is flagging youtube videos..

'Cause they simply aren't and can't be. They also take their work very seriously, but have you ever heard about either of them being rude to anyone? Be it the fans, bandmates or other musicians, they're never so agressive.

And it's the same with other managers/producers/label owners. Can you seriously imagine Michiru throwing a chair? LOL.

"Kiwi the Chairthrower" vs. "Foreigner Shitman"

I lol'd in real life at this.

Doesn't Yoshiki have a bad temper or something too? :lol:

No sleeping as in having sex :i

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

no, instead of bad temper, yoshiki had bad spine.

The back hurt all the time like an ojiisan.

A funky/trendy/gawky ojiisan that is.

A few years ago there was this big deal about an Anime USA live where Kamijo stepped off the stage during a show, he unknowingly injured a lady staff member trying to take her camera away. It ended up being a horrible mistake on his part, since he actually didn't know she had permission and thought she was an illegal photographer. I think at that same moment he did push a girl because she reportedly bit him/grabbed him on the arm and tried to tear his clothes or something weird like that. (Or so the story goes).

But a lot of fans who weren't even there or who had second-hand information were bitching about it for several days, saying Kamijo was being a maniac diva and we should all boycott Versailles, lol.

I wonder if Kiwamu ever goes on internet forums like this one to read what is being said about him (and other musicians). I would love to see his reaction to this thread.

And that wasn't a very bright move by Kamijo indeed, even if it was a girl who was not permitted to take photos, the way he handled was pretty rude. It's not how you treat visitors of your concert. But at least he's not as bad as Kiwamu, shit man.

Yoshiki does have a bad temper though.

He gets mad very easy, especially in studio (there's even videos of this).

Also, I heard about Kamijo getting crazy over some fan touching him on their worldtour. Might just be a rumour though.

I think that's just a rumor 'cause I've read the reports of some shitman foreign fangirls who were bragging about getting to lick his boots and untying their laces several times. And he did nothing to them, apparently. I think it was the Russian live.

Yoshiki's pissed-off-video is pretty funny. But he's never rude to his fans. Always taking pictures with them and sharing autographs.

There were some bad rumors about Kisaki few years ago. Apparently some girl was stalking him and wanted him to bone her. She asked "why won't you let me love you" and Kisaki replied "you're not worthy". She got mad and flooded 2ch with crap about Kisaki, like he's a rapist and stuff. Ah, good times.

Yoshiki's pissed-off-video is pretty funny. But he's never rude to his fans. Always taking pictures with them and sharing autographs.

There were some bad rumors about Kisaki few years ago. Apparently some girl was stalking him and wanted him to bone her. She asked "why won't you let me love you" and Kisaki replied "you're not worthy". She got mad and flooded 2ch with crap about Kisaki, like he's a rapist and stuff. Ah, good times.

Kisaki rumors aren't rare and I already got used to all the hate for the musician I respect the most, but LOL, now I really feel sorry for him. A stalker? Gosh, I'm sure Kiwi would want one so he could throw some more chairs :emo:

no, on the street there'll only be his VK boots or rocks than chairs xD

but i think kiwi will like some stalkers,

and write about it on his blog that he's a musician and not someone from boy group. Trying to be cool *giggles*

And that wasn't a very bright move by Kamijo indeed, even if it was a girl who was not permitted to take photos, the way he handled was pretty rude. It's not how you treat visitors of your concert. But at least he's not as bad as Kiwamu, shit man.

Well, he at least apologized to her (the camera lady), but it was really, really poor judgement. I would have said he shouldn't have tried getting off the stage in the first place, but whatever. :/

But I think trying to halt a possible illegal activity makes more sense than just hitting people who happen to crowd his precious space because he's a dramatic "diva" lololol.

Sign in to follow this