Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

make my name yellow

jejejejeje

I HEAR THE CREEPIEST LAUGH EVERYTIME I SEE THAT. And I always hear it as a creepy old man wheezing it too. @_@ Sends shivers down my spine. @_@

jejejejeje

I HEAR THE CREEPIEST LAUGH EVERYTIME I SEE THAT. And I always hear it as a creepy old man wheezing it too. @_@ Sends shivers down my spine. @_@

jejejejejejejejejejejejeje come to me children

Fuck now that's going to replace the prior image in my head of a sweaty obese south american jacking off to pictures of madeth gray'll demotapes

jejejejeje

jejejejejejejejejejejejeje come to me children

Fuck now that's going to replace the prior image in my head of a sweaty obese south american jacking off to pictures of madeth gray'll demotapes

AHAHAHAHAHA.

/dead

Not sure about the whole "uploading" thing. I mean, Masamune uploads a lot, is on a lot and never got into any trouble as far as I know and he's not a VIP.

Not sure about the whole "uploading" thing. I mean, Masamune uploads a lot, is on a lot and never got into any trouble as far as I know and he's not a VIP.

I'm sure that it is more than just that.

I'm pretty sure you just have to be active and prove to be constructive in your input. They can't make everyone a VIP because that would defeat the purpose. To be honest, there really isn't a whole lot that goes on in the VIP section anyway :P . Most of the VIPs are active *outside*there, so you're not missing much.

and for VK-rarez you also don't have to be there exactly...

Of the last 20 uploads, there's like only 4 VK uploads, of which 1 isnt really rare...

It's probably because he has a blog.

you gottabe reliable and reasonable, friendly, civil and active.

That's what i can say from my own experience.

On special occassion,there may be VIP offered as grand prize, or like the last time people that donate for the forum will be granted as VIP but this is rare occassion.

I suppose the staffs (admin and glob mods) are really selective to upgrade any user to be VIP, this board have their own standards for that.

^yeah what chianti said and most importantly trust and also if they like you and think you are worthy enough to be there! XD

Well, its their decision after all - even if it sounds harsh.

Sign in to follow this