Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

make my name yellow

and let me have access to the VIP lounge. If you're not gonna make me a mod, make me yellow.

or pink.

I love pink.

MAKE MY NAME PINK!

Believe it or not, I actually suggested this before you did and still got denied :spin:

so...we find ourselves in the DUDE, CELERY!? forum once again

Viking Fish is not an actual user but my test and utility account. I thought that was obvious enough, lol. I use it for example to post votes sent to me by PM for the jrock awards or to test out group permissions.

And yeah, Ima is our former Mod. The low postcounts results from the fact that all posts from the old TW.net were lost.

We went through a clean-up of the VIP members not too long ago so I'm sure those are the only two Herpes was able to find.

But yes, have you ever uploaded anything will?

Do you think you'll have a less embarrassing (I'm a horrific singer) contest in the future? *fantasizes about a pink name :fap: *

Well, if you have a suggestions for a contest, we are all ears. :D

(But don't say banner contest, because Ito will drop dead on the spot. Not that we listen to Ito. But still.)

yea, post counts means something.

But also, you gotta contribute to the board in any other way. And most importantly, have a good record in admin and mod books. Just some hints.

I wanna be a V.I.P. too. :emo:

yea, post counts means something.

But also, you gotta contribute to the board in any other way. And most importantly, have a good record in admin and mod books. Just some hints.

I have 478 posts (479 with this post), that's kind of a lot. If I recall correctly, I've been a TW member since early-2008(?) I've uploaded some 5 or 8 releases, most were on TW.net. And I'm positive I have a clean record; I've never gotten into trouble or warned by any mods?

usually it will come when you don't seek for it.

I was surprised myself when i first found i've become gold, just few hours since the last time i logged in. :lol:

i guess they will have somekind of staffs meeting for such thing and do voting on which members will deserve promotion?

Not sure. Since i am not staffs at this board.

Sign in to follow this