Hi, my name is Kohaku I just rejoined this site. I had an account YEARS ago and I can`t even begin to try to figure out what my log in info was. So I`m starting over lol.  A couple of my friends recently brought this site up and I figured that I should sign up again. I want to make more friends that like J-Rock (And DIR EN GREY)! I also hope to discover some new bands maybe. I also offer translating and finding merch services if anyone is interested in that. I go to many DIR EN GREY lives so I can get people merch that is being sold on the tours. Sorry this was such and awkward intro lol.

P.S. I recently have been getting really into Pierrot and Angelo if anyone wants to have a discussion about them! :D 

10 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

Welcome (back) to MH! Hope you enjoy it here!

I wonder if you've ever run into @WhirlingBlack?  at one of those DIR EN GREY lives, haha.

Thanks! And yeah I have. 

Hi!
Did you go to Androgynos? It's making me really happy to see Dir en grey fans who're starting to get into Pierrot because of that! 

13 hours ago, redaudrey said:

Hi!
Did you go to Androgynos? It's making me really happy to see Dir en grey fans who're starting to get into Pierrot because of that! 

Yeah I went to Androgynos both days! I unfortunately couldn't see that well. At first I actually really didn't like Pierrot but they started to grow on me. Now I really like them. 

11 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Welcome back to the Forum!

I've also been listening to a lot more Pierrot recently and realised how ahead of their time they were for the 90's

I wish they didn't disband and played more lives. :( 

On 8/14/2017 at 6:35 AM, Kr_kohaku said:

Yeah I went to Androgynos both days! I unfortunately couldn't see that well. At first I actually really didn't like Pierrot but they started to grow on me. Now I really like them. 

That's awesome, I'm glad to hear it! :D I actually went in kind of the opposite direction -- Dir en grey used to be my favorite band until I started listening to Pierrot 10 years ago, but because of Androgynos, I've been getting back into Dir so much. It was such an awesome experience to have two bands so important to me together!!
But it was a little alarming at first just how huge the contrast felt between their sets lol, even the ways their fans cheered was really different

3 hours ago, redaudrey said:

That's awesome, I'm glad to hear it! :D I actually went in kind of the opposite direction -- Dir en grey used to be my favorite band until I started listening to Pierrot 10 years ago, but because of Androgynos, I've been getting back into Dir so much. It was such an awesome experience to have two bands so important to me together!!
But it was a little alarming at first just how huge the contrast felt between their sets lol, even the ways their fans cheered was really different

Yeah it was so interesting to see the two bands and how different the fans were. I wish dir en grey had more furi xD 

i actually didn't listen to pierrot that much before only a couple of songs but after the androgynos lives I downloaded their entire discography lol. I want to find out more about them and Angelo but it's really hard to find anything about them online. 

do you live in japan?

Edited by Kr_kohaku

14 minutes ago, Kr_kohaku said:

Yeah it was so interesting to see the two bands and how different the fans were. I wish dir en grey had more furi xD 

i actually didn't listen to pierrot that much before only a couple of songs but after the androgynos lives I downloaded their entire discography lol. I want to find out more about them and Angelo but it's really hard to find anything about them online. 

do you live in japan?

Me too xD the furi experience of Pierrot is sooooo fun! whenever they play kumo no ito, i can never be more excited
What's your favorite album/song so far? If you want, you can follow me on twitter @red_audrey - I reblog a lot of angelo/pierrot stuff and there's no topic i love more than them! :D 

I don't, I live in Massachusetts! I actually came for these lives and I did in 2014 for dictators circus final too (ok, to be fair, i have a lot of loved ones in japan too, but boy doesn't it sound good to say its JUST for pierrot?)

50 minutes ago, redaudrey said:

Me too xD the furi experience of Pierrot is sooooo fun! whenever they play kumo no ito, i can never be more excited
What's your favorite album/song so far? If you want, you can follow me on twitter @red_audrey - I reblog a lot of angelo/pierrot stuff and there's no topic i love more than them! :D 

I don't, I live in Massachusetts! I actually came for these lives and I did in 2014 for dictators circus final too (ok, to be fair, i have a lot of loved ones in japan too, but boy doesn't it sound good to say its JUST for pierrot?)

My favorite album so far is Private Enemy or Dictators Circus. My favorite song either is Mad Sky or Smiley Skeleton. I really want to learn the furi for Pierrot songs but I have no idea where I could learn that. Does Angelo have furi? 

Aw if you ever come to Japan we should hang out :D if you need help finding anything here I can help you too ^^

i followed you on twitter! Mine is @kr_kohaku (50shadesofdirengrey)

Edited by Kr_kohaku

4 minutes ago, Kr_kohaku said:

My favorite album so far is Private Enemy or Dictators Circus. My favorite song either is Mad Sky or Smiley Skeleton. I really want to learn the furi for Pierrot songs but I have no idea where I could learn that. Does Angelo have furi? 

Aw if you ever come to Japan we should hang out :D if you need help finding anything here I can help you too ^^

Angelo doesn't really have furi, unfortunately, or at least nowhere even close to the level of Pierrot's :( I wish they did!
I learned their just by watching their lives. Unfortunately since they're older there's no tutorial videos or anything, but you can usually put the pieces together after watching a few! Dictators Circus 6 is my faaaaavorite live ever, so I definitely suggest it! It has Mass Game, too, if you remember all the Pierrot fans LOSING THEIR MINDS over them opening with that song haha!

Yeah, I'd love that!! I always want more visual kei friends :DD

10 minutes ago, redaudrey said:

Angelo doesn't really have furi, unfortunately, or at least nowhere even close to the level of Pierrot's :( I wish they did!
I learned their just by watching their lives. Unfortunately since they're older there's no tutorial videos or anything, but you can usually put the pieces together after watching a few! Dictators Circus 6 is my faaaaavorite live ever, so I definitely suggest it! It has Mass Game, too, if you remember all the Pierrot fans LOSING THEIR MINDS over them opening with that song haha!

Yeah, I'd love that!! I always want more visual kei friends :DD

I remember some of the furi I saw at the Andrognos live but I have no coordination so it would probably take me forever to learn it xD I wish Pierrot played more often. I heard they play like once every 4 years or something like that. Angelo is having a live coming up in Tokyo and Im thinking about going I really want to see them live but DIR EN GREY took all my money lol.
I want more visual Kei friends too :DD