Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE LIVE DVD, best album & new maxi single release

the GazettE has announced at their one-man live at Tokyo DOME at 2010/12/26 that their new LIVE DVD & best album will be released at 2011/03/23 and new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2011/04 respectively, although details have not yet been announced

the best album! I suspect it can be 2 CD pack.

Since, you know, they got like more than a dozen of singles :mrgreen:

looking forward for the DVD!

they can do deluxe edition with every single CD singles sleeves they ever release just like Britney did with her best album. I think that's pretty cool.

Or with some gemcerrey jewelery, if they're still in contract with them. End a decade of their career and start the new decade in the same time with a bang :)

Hopefully this means that they'll shove all this year's singles onto that best-of, so that they can forget about them, and do something more worthwhile on the future single/album/whatever... :lol:

I'd appreciate if some one would post the Dome setlist here as soon as finds one.

Wonder if now after Dome they would make a Europe tour, or continue to make themselves a household name in Japan.

I'd appreciate if some one would post the Dome setlist here as soon as finds one.

Here you go.

01. Red

02. AGONY

03. Hyena

04. Akai One Piece

05. Psychedelic Heroine

06. SHIVER

07. Ganges ni akai bara

08. PLEDGE

09. Bath Room

10. DIM SCENE

11. HEADACHE MAN

12. VERMIN

13. HESITATING MEANS DEATH

14. COCKROACH

15. DISCHARGE

16. Filth in the beauty

-ENCORE 1-

17. Ride with the ROCKERS

18. Nausea & Shudder

19. SWALLOWTAIL ON THE DEATH VALLEY

20. Ruder

21. Kantou dogeza kumiai

22. LINDA~candydive pinky heaven~

-ENCORE 2-

23. Kare uta

24. Miseinen

Two DIM songs? : | I was expecting a bit better setlist for Tokyo Dome. Well, there's Bath Room, that's pretty nice. But the absence The Invisible Wall and few others is unforgivable. And seriously, Swallowtail On The Death Walley? Come on guys.

They're clearly trying to be more like a rock band now, instead of metal. Not complaining though, I like their rock-side too. Especially their new songs. Oh, and after Pledge, really excited for the new single. Don't give a crap about their best-of, though. I bet it's full of SR. Ugh.

and btw, to those of you that into fandom, shonen-ai/yaoi fan service, be happy there'll be lots of them during their Dome live. Let's say, ruki kissing lips with one of the guitarist. So yah, haters please brace yourself.

SCORE! I hope this will be released in Europe, I will certainly buy the DVD! I adore the tracklist! It has a lot of STACKED RUBBISH, which is my favorite album of them. Miseinen at the end, ofcourse is good. And even though I didn't like a lot of songs of DIM, the ones that I liked are on here. There are perhaps 2 songs I don't know and 2 or 3 that I think are 'meh' but for the rest I'm really excited for this DVD! And a Best of. I think I'll have to save some money :lol:

Two DIM songs? : | I was expecting a bit better setlist for Tokyo Dome.

And where the fuck is Maximum impulse? And Taion? And LEECH? Man, setlist sucks.

Here you go. I made changes for the better:

01. INVISIBLE WALL

02. LEECH

03. Hyena

04. Shichi Gatsu Youka

05. Psychedelic Heroine

06. Anata no Tame no Kono Inochi

07. Ganges ni akai bara

08. PLEDGE

09. Bath Room

10. DIM SCENE

11. HEADACHE MAN

12. 13Stairs[-]1

13. HESITATING MEANS DEATH

14. COCKROACH

15. DISCHARGE

16. Filth in the beauty

-ENCORE 1-

17. Ride with the ROCKERS

18. Nausea & Shudder

19. SWALLOWTAIL ON THE DEATH VALLEY

20. Baretta

21. The $ocial Riot Machine$

22. Maximum Impulse

-ENCORE 2-

23. Kare uta

24. Miseinen

SERIOUSLY WTF WITH THE REAL SETLIST THOUGH!? I am happy that they put Kare Uta and Miseinen in though

They should've included SILLY GOD DISCO and Taion though.

And "Kugutsu e".

The real set is horrible though, why would they choose their SR songs over their DIM songs? I don't even want to see "Miseinen" anymore. Yes, it's a nice song. But they play it at, nearly, EVERY damn concert of theirs. Show some variety the GazettE! Your encore set-lists are always the same! :x

the set list was covered in the songs they play at every show, so pretty much it was nothing special.

discharge, hyena, linda, etc.

why not ditch those (except for discharge) and add some rare songs / songs they rarely play? this set list blows.

Sign in to follow this