Himeaimichu

Tsumi To Batsu by Dir En Grey, but every time Kyo screams the pitch shifts

So I'm posting this here since I have no idea where else. Anyway, I decided, why not make a meme of Dir En Grey, and I got this idea. Tsumi To Batsu, but every time Kyo screams, the pitch shifts and the audio distorts

Yes, I know it's crappy, but IDC xD

12 hours ago, Platy said:

would be even better if you changed the content awareness in the video

I would but all I have is Windows Movie maker. 

Maybe someone else will get the crazy idea to make a meme out of Tsumi to Batsu after seeing mine xD

(I'm really wanting someone to make it where whenever Kyo screams, it's the Yee dinosaur xD)

15 minutes ago, Platy said:

@AimiGen7well, if I ever have extra time on my hands I might attempt something like that.  I'll post it here if I do~

Okie xD

If you have the right editor, face paste the Yee dinosaur onto Kyo when the screams/yees come too, if possible xD

8 hours ago, Crube said:

Tsumi To Batsu by Dir En Grey, but every time Kyo screams, The Bee Movie trailer plays?

omg this but every time kyo screams it's replaced with "ya like jazz?"

19 hours ago, Crube said:

Tsumi To Batsu by Dir En Grey, but every time Kyo screams, The Bee Movie trailer plays?

OMG xD

I am just seeing much more potential for the Tsumi To Batsu meme

Wait, here's an idea I wanna see you guys try out. Tsumi To Batsu, but every note Kyo sings is a C. 

Or maybe someone could implement Tsumi to Batsu in another meme. Like, "We are number one, but every time one is said, it becomes One Sad Sexually, Two Sad Sexually"

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

Wait, here's an idea I wanna see you guys try out. Tsumi To Batsu, but every note Kyo sings is a C. 

Or maybe someone could implement Tsumi to Batsu in another meme. Like, "We are number one, but every time one is said, it becomes One Sad Sexually, Two Sad Sexually"

"Now listen closely! This is a song about ONE SAD SEXUALLY! This is going down in TWO SAD SEXUALLY!"