Prism

Last Thing You Bought

Found a brand new sealed copy of the original 2003 Sonic Boom vinyl pressing of Death Cab's Transatlaticism. Never Eeeever opening this! (I also saw an incredibly rare test press vinyl (I think 1 of 4?) signed by all members on ebay too but, you know. $200+ so....)

20151121_003203_zpsneydilam.jpg

dxracer-oh-wx0-nr-1.jpg?v=1447090480

Just dropped $400 on one of these babies and my bottom and back has never been happier :D

also picked up one of these nice keyboard+mouse combo mats for my desktop and it's awesome, very impressed with the quality.

us-B015QBKOGM-2.jpg

^ Toukiden is a action role playing "hack n' slash" game developed by Tecmo Koei, It's sort of similar to Monster Hunter in some ways and other more simple hack n' slash games of that genre (ie. God Eater, Freedom Wars). Visually I would say it has sort of a Dynasty or Samurai Warriors look, which makes sense seeing as they also make those gasme series as well.

Journey :)

Toukiden? What is this game about?

^ Toukiden is a action role playing "hack n' slash" game developed by Tecmo Koei, It's sort of similar to Monster Hunter in some ways and other more simple hack n' slash games of that genre (ie. God Eater, Freedom Wars). Visually I would say it has sort of a Dynasty or Samurai Warriors look, which makes sense seeing as they also make those gasme series as well.

Exactly ;D

Just upgraded my mouse, it was long over due. picked up a refurbished Corsair M65 for 30 dollars

maxresdefault.jpg

Also finally upgraded to some high quality high speed memory.

IMG_4467.jpg

2x8GB dual channel kit of G.Skill Sniper Series DDR3 2400Mhz ram

Need For Speed on Xbox One (win on a contest, si I didn't really buy it ^^)

Evolve on Xbox One

Rainbow Six : Siege on Xbox One ^^

(PS: If you are french with an xbox one, I still search player for some games ;) )

Bought one of these monsters recently for my desktop.

k2-_bba17f92-4f44-448f-ad95-753c4442a729

I needed more space for storing music and movies :D

Also picked me up some more Arctic Silver 5, I'm planning to do a full cleaning/dusting and maintenance on my PC soon and I ran out of thermal compound so my CPU water cooler will love this.

579532440_tp.jpg