Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Do you miss....

Omg, haven't heard Ver-Meer in ages. Killa's such a fierce bitch.

3tNSr3jLEZc

The amazing song that started it all...

/threadworthy. And lolforever at the most thumb'd up comment.

liZqari53zg

^ Compared to the stuff on the playlist so far, that's actually a musical masterpiece. It's as well produced as you could expect from an indies band, the guys seem to have a fairly decent command of their instruments, and while the vocals are rather sub-par they don't cause painful convulsions of the eardrums either.

Anyway, I will be adding some crap (literally) in a few days, I found a couple of songs I posted in the original thread on my HD. :D

^ Compared to the stuff on the playlist so far, that's actually a musical masterpiece

This. No horrible production, no out of tune vocals(even some decent backing vocals), decent instrument skills; this is just a rather boring song with bad lyrics is all. But musically, not bad or anything.

decent instrument skills; this is just a rather boring song with bad lyrics is all. But musically, not bad or anything.

Wat. Baby's first solo and a 4th grade level 12-bar-blues structure. Even idiot or ver-meer had more thought to their compositions.

Lol, all those riffs has been used like a million times already. But it didn't make my ears bleed.

Oh damn, I had already forgotten about Ver-Meer. I used to listen to them so much. Just cause they were so bad.

Well, shall have to ramp it up a bit.

Yo782T0Af5c

Now I feel jealous. My internet connection is crappy here and I can't even listen to a single song T____T

Sign in to follow this