Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Do you miss....

The scary thing is, if you listen to the whole playlist in a row, it actually makes Maria Cross sound like a musical genius. He's by far the most tolerable one there. XD

I totes miss this thread, we need more crappy indie bands to cure our obessions!

I'm listening right now and omg I'm so enjoying this xD

and I don't know why, but I decided to listen to it all. And yes, I kinda want Maria to come as quickly as possible just to hear some pleasant sounds. xD

thank you for this :spin:

OMG! That Ken Kunihiro song (which is amazing by the way) is about prison rape!

"Too much blood-in my bathroom-too much blood-in my room-too much blood-too much blood-

Sombody whisper in my ear

I washy my hands-over and a over-over and a over- I washy my hands-over and a over over and a ober-

I yi yi yi yi yi yi I'm-a-innocent- I yi yi yi yi yi yi I'm innocent

I was a very ordinary guy-I just a ordinary human being-

Prison aint shit-I never saw anything-prison aint shit-prison aint shit-he was an empty-empty soul-prison aint shit-prison aint shit

Something didnt fit-prison aint shit

Tell your brother nothing-nothing-nothing-nothing-prison aint shit-I washy my hand-ober and a ober-

Too much blood in my batharoom-too much blaaaaaaaaaad!

Please help me-help me from my... hole

Please help me-please take my hand-I wahsy my hand ober and a ober-I'm fucking innocent-I'm fucking innocent!"

:lol:

ahahahah...

i just know that there's somebody that actually growl with calm attitude and a poker face like that.

Too much bloood!!! :rawk:

Sign in to follow this