Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

ベティ (Betty) to disband

Betty announced their disbandment yesterday at their Halloween gig. They will disband on 31st of December. 

Btw during 2016 they have had several demo CDs as privileges when buying chekis at their gigs so they have technically released more songs than their omnibus contribution. I wonder if they'll ever see the day of light here at mh tho

Edited by Uglymouth

Well, I liked their omnibus a lot so I hope to hear their live distros. Kiryu posts their setlists on twitter a lot, so I'm assuming it was some of those songs.

If their rumor of being essentially Yayoi's bitch was true, then I feel bad since they were shafted and never given a real chance.

*Edit*:

Also, idk if their lineup was offically broken down in the first RR thread, but here's their member history:

Vocals: 希龍 (Kiryu) (ex- ART→ ROZA-LIA → ヴィガル! →Black Jack → 希龍PROJECT →ベティ)
Guitar: 暁翔 (Akito) (ex-DISACODE → LIPHLICH(as 菊池明人)→ ベティ(as 暁翔))
Guitar: ルネ (RUNE) (ex-Domestic†Child (as Satoshi) → ギミック (as Tetsu) → Juka(support) → the Riotts.(Guest Gt.) → ベティ (as ルネ))
Bass: kotty

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Yup, here are some previews they uploaded of songs they gave away as presents. I really wish they would end up releasing them for real because based on this they were for sure the band that I would like most. 

CBA to check their entire timeline but there's probably more. Some of the members mentioned just yesterday that they are still writing new material so hopefully the disbandment is just a way to get away from RR and they'll start under a new name. 

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

don't cum back with this dollar store lycaon bullshit (and that's a huge compliment tbh, 4th sample sounds plain horrid)

HOLY SHIT WHY YOU'RE USING GRETCHEN'S GIF ON YOUR SIGNATURE ARE YOU BRAZILIAN 

I'm sure that ベティ performances didn't make their fans happy as グレチェン様's performance did.

Seriously look to this lil bangya face. She's so pleasured to be there.

Spoiler

(I'm sorry for this offtopic talk but this is too precious and must be shared worldwide) 

Edited by ricchubunny

This is kind of funny, since they released almost nothing.
They will fall into oblivion quickly and be remembered as a band that only released a few demos (that aren't official releases) and were on an omnibus, and some members will go to new bands.
Also, remembering how Yayoi is, I just asked myself how Rockstar records didn't bankrupt yet and think that it'll soon.

On 26/10/2016 at 1:31 PM, ricchubunny said:

グレチェン様

lol

Edited by IGM_Oficial

Sign in to follow this