Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

Ba.リツ(ritsu) has joined ソニックデスモンキー(sonic death monkey) and new single "エキセントリック恋愛論 " release

Support Ba.リツ(ritsu)(ex-Irokui.-->Glam Grammar) has officially joined ソニックデスモンキー(sonic death monkey) on 2016/10/01.

(looks like i have no choice but to support SDM after all??)

Edited by hiroki

2 bands? nope he left GG last year which led to their hiatus.

lol i couldn't really get into most of their music tbh. of the two towa/takuya bands, SDM sounds more like Zip.er and i much prefer LANDZ. BUT when i saw them live they were LOADS of fun so that certainly helped. ritsu joining just sealed the deal i guess.

i'm so happy they managed to get him though - it literally took 1 year plus for the SDM members to finally convince him to join because he was so intent on retiring after GG. seiya was like "i have no idea what takuya did to ritsu to make him agree but we're all glad he has agreed" hahaha.

Edited by hiroki

@hirokiyeah I realized that after I wrote it that he left haha but thanks also for the clarification... Hopefully they  release some new music soon then

Landz was still way better than Sonice Death Monkey though but I'm hoping over time I'll find some gems with them

Edited by Yukimoto

The look is Qt< 3

I like their sound as Zip.er-ish & as Landz-ish uvu ♥

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:32 PM, hiroki said:

"i have no idea what takuya did to ritsu to make him agree but we're all glad he has agreed"

Oh yeah akjsdhkasj #BL (?)

45 minutes ago, kukew said:

Oh yeah akjsdhkasj #BL (?)

LOL.well according to seiya, takuya is the one who can 'make guys do the impossible'.. so .... ??? XDDDDD

Their new single "エキセントリック恋愛論" (2 types) will be released through Danger Crue Records, and the release date will be postponed to 2017/01/11 due to the change in release/distribution avenue.

Tracklist:

A type (1,620 yen)

1)エキセントリック恋愛論

2)君と魔法。

DVD:『エキセントリック恋愛論』

¥1,500 (+税)

B type (1,080 yen)

1)エキセントリック恋愛論

2)君と魔法。

3)醜いアヒルの仔

Edited by hiroki

Sign in to follow this