Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ペンタゴン(pentagon) new mini album "絶叫!(zekkyou!)" release

Minpha is having trouble, because some fuckhead decided to harass him for no reason on instagram.

Just look at the comments:

https://www.instagram.com/pentagon_minpha/

At the moment, some complain has been made, but instagram did nothing.

Minpha apparently did nothing wrong, and the bullying suddenly started.

Oddly enough, he's the only one from the band having this issue.

Edited by Zborg

am i missing something or is it just one user spaming and hashtagging "ihateyouminpha" 100 times..?

Is this bullying... or is it just funny? .. i almost love it loll

Edited by Elazmus

There's actually 2 differents accounts used, possibly the same user on both.

He also said things like "die bitch", "why are you so ugly", "you have to drown in this river" (the comment in the 4th pics with a river), and many other things that annoy most Minpha fans. I don't think it's fun, i think it's a troll trying to annoy Minpha and his fans.

welcome back ishiki!! :3

and to stay on topic: after their rather disastrous full album i was pleasantly surprised by this mini. "Teenage." is the kind of vk song i live for lol.

"disastrous full album"???

i REALLY liked most of it

*shrug*

And I like this mini too, except for "Bokura no uta" which is a little too ..positive-sounding.. for me.

Pentagon has cemented their spot in my fave current VK bands list.

And yes, fuck internet trolls etc etc

2 minutes ago, peffy said:

"disastrous full album"???

i REALLY liked most of it

*shrug*

And I like this mini too, except for "Bokura no uta" which is a little too ..positive-sounding.. for me.

Pentagon has cemented their spot in my fave current VK bands list.

idk i listened to their full album 3 times and there was hardly any song that stuck ;< i'm not a fan of their whimsical/carnivalesque songs but i might give the album another go because of what you said :P i'm so glad i bought this mini though.. i really liked it!

5 minutes ago, hiroki said:

idk i listened to their full album 3 times and there was hardly any song that stuck ;< i'm not a fan of their whimsical/carnivalesque songs but i might give the album another go because of what you said :P i'm so glad i bought this mini though.. i really liked it!

While I hope you do change your mind about it, it's totally fine if you still don't like it.

To each their own :) 

@hiroki@peffy@Kawaii_Minpha Yeah they were a lot darker in the beginning and are becoming more pop-ish (the new Realies if you will) but also like Realies I enjoy both their darker and more colorful side. They are a lovely band and I love all of their releases just got to work on getting them DVD'd someday...

Edited by Dogprince21

Sign in to follow this