Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

メルヴェル(melvel) Ba.りゅう。(ryuu) will be absent in live performance

メルヴェル(melvel) Ba.りゅう。(ryuu) will be absent at HIME birthday presents live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/07/07 as other members have lost contact with him, and Ba.Reno(ex-Tokami) will act as their support Ba. at that live

Omigosh. This band. Mirumo was retweeting some images from a tv show he was on last week. He's 20 years old. Makes me wonder how old the other guys are? It's really sad that a band with such young guys is going through crap like this. 

16 hours ago, leighla said:

Omigosh. This band. Mirumo was retweeting some images from a tv show he was on last week. He's 20 years old. Makes me wonder how old the other guys are? It's really sad that a band with such young guys is going through crap like this. 

Mirumo's a girl. She confirmed it on the game show. I watched it. lol 
Hime is supposedly 19 (now turning 20) and Idk about Ryu or Hyo.

オバケノ国のメルヴェル(obake no kuni no melvel) (halloween ver. of メルヴェル(melvel)) will hold their presents live "綿詰ノスゝメ P.南瓜王国-パンプキングダム-(pumpkingdom)" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/10/24, and メルヴェル(melvel) will hold their one-man live "終始単独侵略-オワリハジマリモノガタリ-(owari hajimari monogatari)" at Shinjuku CLUB SCIENCE at 2016/11/11

Ba.Reno(ex-Tokami) will also act as their support Ba. at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/07/18 and up to Shinjuku CLUB SCIENCE at 2016/07/29

8 hours ago, shikuremorufi said:

Mirumo's a girl. She confirmed it on the game show. I watched it. lol 
Hime is supposedly 19 (now turning 20) and Idk about Ryu or Hyo.

I know this isn't a thread about Mirumo being a girl or not but I just want to post the links to the parts of the video where they reveal that he's a boy and also show a pic with his former girlfriend... before any really persistent thoughts are coming up:

Edited by kareta-uta

Sign in to follow this