Trombe

DEZERT collection album "暫定的オカルト週刊誌②" release

8 minutes ago, filth_y said:

At their oneman live 千秋 was talking about how he was deeply thinking about why he's making music and whats the point of continuing. After several weeks/months of thinking he still couldnt find one good reason. Guess like in a typical MC everyone exects him to say for the fans or for music but he said he doesnt care about the fans at all. Everythings useless for him, seemed quite honestly depressing (not blabla im so depressed, love me for that - Karma/AvelCrap) what he said. Still the MC was so incredible bad/boring at first, seems he didnt know what to say at first at all. Before or after (dont remember) they played a song for like 20 mins or so with SaZ walking around in the hall/entering from various doors and 千秋 playing guitar while "crowd surfing/sitting on the crowd" (dont know how to describe better), what he could do really well/ awesome shredding solos, was totally suprised by that. The setlist order of the songs felt totally random, the lighting/fire effects didnt fit at all most of the time imo. Maybe they'll put out a DVD and it works better if seen from there, they filmed the entire live with several cameras. Miyako seemed like a support member to me. Oh btw they played an intro song (no vocals) not mentioned in the setlist at twitter. 

Wonder where they go from here. Too sucessful to disband, but who knows. SaZ seems busy producing other bands like RAINDIA and i guess DAMY, BUK BUK and all these other so called copys.

(Edit: Was talking about the oneman at Zepp in June.)

Damn that's crazy.

Wow I had no idea... this review sounds so different from what I heard of other ppl who attened their lives (when they were still rather new tho)

It saddens me whenever I read about a Band members not enjoying their work anymore I wonder when Chiaki started to question the things he does and what he plans on doing now, I could imagine they'll end up going on hiatus if nothing about his current situation changes.

They've been giving me really bad vibes lately. It's that sort of musical mid-life crisis and disbandment or sellout vibe and I don't think they got it in them to change their style. That BMTH song they did was bad enough

filth SPLIT THE MF TEA ON THAT

the band seems like a bunch of nutcases who just happen to make incredibly good music, i believe it all lol

DEZERT album "完売音源集-暫定的オカルト週刊誌②-" will be released through CD stores on 2016/11/23 (2 types).

変態盤 (8,640yen) will include CD+DVD, and 凡人盤 (3,780yen) will include CD only.

[CD track list]
01.「変態」
02.「切断」
03.遮光事実
04.MONSTER
05.「不透明人間」
06.「絶蘭」
07.脳みそくん。
08.さくらの詩
09.ストロベリー・シンドローム
10.「死刑宣告」
11.リリィさんの美容整形術
12.「告白」
13.肋骨少女
14.「遺書。」
15.Ghost

[変態盤 DVD track list]
2016年6月5日 【楽しい食卓ツアー】FINAL at Zepp Tokyo
01.opening
02.「あー。」
03.「君の子宮を触る」
04.大塚ヘッドロック
05.「殺意」
06.「宗教」
07.「秘密」
08.「擬死」

the song "チョコレートクリームチェーンソー" is missing in this album,i wanted to listen to this in a better quality...

i didn't expect to see the two mini albuns in this album,i thought that would be included just the previous single

i hope them can follow the same music style like the first album "title nashi' that album is way better than the second...

Yikes those are hefty prices.  I'm glad they're finally releasing some live footage though. Still bummed that the live DVD never saw the light of day! It looked freaking awesome.

8 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

Indeed ! I'm really surprised. The sound is even better than their CD '_'

agree with you,guys.chiaki's voice in live is so clear and high

the cover art is almost the same,i liked the previous one but didn't know would be almost the same again

many people are afraid of a possible disband,i hope them can keep up even more active in 2017

Edited by Kang MarLon

I'm screaming and crying at the same time. This is so beautiful. I just love them too much.... And I'm so worried about them......

Just now, appl- said:

I'm screaming and crying at the same time. This is so beautiful. I just love them too much.... And I'm so worried about them......

My thoughts exactly! this is so fucking good the decision which band to see in Japan just has gotten more difficult urgh

3 minutes ago, Shir0 said:

My thoughts exactly! this is so fucking good the decision which band to see in Japan just has gotten more difficult urgh

JUST GO FOR THEM. I saw them 1,5 year ago and still it is one of the most epic and awesome live I've EVER had. They are just..... BEAUTIFUL.  Chiaki sings songs with shitty lyrics AND I STILL CRY because it's just so beautiful....... It's difficult to describe them.  Just uh..... If they ever will disband.... I will fucking disband my life.

2 minutes ago, appl- said:

JUST GO FOR THEM. I saw them 1,5 year ago and still it is one of the most epic and awesome live I've EVER had. They are just..... BEAUTIFUL.  Chiaki sings songs with shitty lyrics AND I STILL CRY because it's just so beautiful....... It's difficult to describe them.  Just uh..... If they ever will disband.... I will fucking disband my life.

Yes a friend of mine saw them too a year ago (I guess?) it was a two man with D.I.D if I remember correctly and she was VERY impressed

I know what you mean if they ever disband I'll for sure regret my entire life not having seen them D:

i mean yeah it's pretty damn good but isn't there a backing track playing in the background or am i just a fucking nerd?