Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vexent new maxi single "THE FATES" release

it is announced at Vexent one-man live "ARTERY VEIN" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/06/05 that their new maxi single "THE FATES" will be released at 2016/07/27 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "THE FATES" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.THE FATES
02.Stupid Pain
03.care (included in TYPE B )

btw they will hold KILLANETH×Vexent 2-man live "ヒトツの夜、フタツの黒。" at Shinjuku FNV at 2016/08/13 and their presents live "PRAYER" at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2016/09/03, at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2016/09/04, at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/09/06 and tour final one-man live "THE THREE FATES" ar Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/10/15

CkMiamnUUAA69Uz.jpg

CkMkFlSVAAIg_9W.jpg

CkMiamuUoAEZA5w.jpg

CkMjGs4UgAASmv1.jpg

CkMiwKnUgAAz5dM.jpg

CkMjfHYUoAA-9qH.jpg

Edited by Trombe

lol love the shit kei definition.

The MV SPOT's really amazing. I love the look too. might have to join ya DW

Edited by orange~

WOW They had grow a lot~ Well as all people say japanese girls are unpredictable so they are going high so fast. 

BTW I love Touka face

omg my baby's <3 yes Vexent Slays xD

omg 2 man with killaneth :o goodbye america time to move to japan

Edited by -NOVA-

its actually night and day from their first single, this is a lot sharper and the vocalist got a lot better--he's still rough but now he doesn't sing in that nasal higher register anymore. the new deeper vocals are easier for him to get away with.

also this is their third single they're only popular because they're pretty i have no clue how on earth they'll even sell 100/600 of the venue LOL.

OR maybe they're more popular than i thought...japanese girls have weird taste [3]

9 hours ago, Trombe said:

it is announced at Vexent one-man live "ARTERY VEIN" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/06/05 that their new maxi single "THE FATES" will be released at 2016/07/27 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "THE FATES" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.THE FATES
02.Stupid Pain
03.care (included in TYPE B )

btw they will hold KILLANETH×Vexent 2-man live "ヒトツの夜、フタツの黒。" at Shinjuku FNV at 2016/08/13 and their presents live "PRAYER" at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2016/09/03, at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2016/09/04, at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/09/06 and tour final one-man live "THE THREE FATES" ar Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/10/15

CkMiamnUUAA69Uz.jpg

CkMkFlSVAAIg_9W.jpg

CkMiamuUoAEZA5w.jpg

CkMjGs4UgAASmv1.jpg

CkMiwKnUgAAz5dM.jpg

CkMjfHYUoAA-9qH.jpg

I Love thid//// this lool///

I Love this Lpok// Look ★

This might be VEXENTS best work! 

The breathy whispering tho KRAD vibes right there & I love it!!

You know despite them putting out some pretty decent shit I was almost gonna file them under "typical vk shit that isn't very special but still nice" BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED

Sign in to follow this