Sign in to follow this  
EvilHippy

Hi there

I'm Vitaly, another random guy who liked reading news here. That's why I decided to register here also because I had a very good laugh reading some discussions :).
20 years old guy from Lithuania (so expect usual "English isn't my mother tongue so I apologize in advance for butchering English grammar").
My musical taste is kind of limited (Dir en Grey and their side-projects, The Gazette, Rentrer en Soi, Maximum the Hormone, Deluhi, Babymetal and some other random bands). So, if someone has something to offer - welcome , I will be glad:).

EDIT: Also I like Mutyumu.

Edited by EvilHippy

3 minutes ago, Delkmiroph said:

Hello.

Welcome to MH forum (: 

Rentrer en Soi and DELUHI o// 

I can show Plastic tree band haha :3

Hi :) 

Plastic tree? Never heard their music, so I'll give them a listen.

1 minute ago, EvilHippy said:

Hi :) 

Plastic tree? Never heard their music, so I'll give them a listen.

Plastic tree is active since  1993 sooo... they have many and many releases and can say "eras" with your singles and albuns.

These are some videos that i like and with different times.

Tremolo song (1999)

Sink (too of 1999)

Ghost (2005)

Fukurou (2009)

13th Friday (2011)

Piano Black (2012)

Maimu (2014)

Rakka (2015)

Sooo, have others videos that i love them (Yeah, Im a strong fan them here). if u like know more and get some stuff them just pm to me :D

welcome evilhippy! I also once almost became a hippy, but then I realized I love all things superficial and can't live without burning neon lights of the night. so that's that.

I like your music taste! make sure to visit chat every now and then, that's where all the real substance's at!

Sign in to follow this