anadentone

Jrockers you think had work done

Honestly I think most of the vk guys that are absolutely drop dead gorgeous in photo and video have to have some kind of plastic surgery. I understand makeup,lighting, and genes play a role but some of these men look too girly or too doll like to believe otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if all of mejibray had work done. 

chizuru is just really pretty, i dont see any work he could have gotten done outside of eyelid surgery

he's also pretty young lol i wouldn't be surprised if he's actually like 21/22

chizuru is just really pretty, i dont see any work he could have gotten done outside of eyelid surgery

he's also pretty young lol i wouldn't be surprised if he's actually like 21/22

srsly? he has cut at least 1/2 of his nose off lol 

12814079_700927260047341_865496753934936

find it hard to tell with Koichi. I've seen some photoshoots where his face is a literal strawberry. They photoshop his jaw area so hard it's difficult to look at it.

KwiojW9.jpg

2dwQhwC.jpg

Also Yuki from Liraizo. Back when he was in Mix Speaker's, Inc. his face was swollen and also you could see he was an older dude and his photoshoots were edited a lot but you could still see that his face was strange. Now that he is in Liraizo...well, either they have better picture editors or Yuki has drunk some magical youth botox elixir or something. Pictures pre-Liraizo>

pyP8F23.png

OW7yqOY.jpg

nwovcyB.jpg

d07CJBk.jpg

In Liraizo. Most of his selfies are heavily edited now. 

It does kind of look like he got the tip of his nose shaped, but otherwise I think he utilizes make up contouring, angles, and some line/aillis camera magic editing skillz.

tumblr_o45x74yZK41rfey86o1_1280.jpg

yes Koichi has had his chin done, he was even missing from in-store events for 3 months because of surgery...

best to use cheki since no photoshop

left;2015 right;2012

IJWCAmp.jpg

moving on....

i take everything back wwwwww i wish i saw this earlier LOLOL

he definitely got it done, no contour can do that

DAMN IT KOICHI

but compared to mia, at least koichi looks pretty good after getting his face done

and talking about mia's nose, i can list a whole lot of guys who've gotten their nose as well

CYrQQlNUEAAM7gx.jpg

i don't listen to azlina but i can't help but stare at sigva's nose everytime i see a picture of him on tumblr bc it's disturbing

ZxzRTBH07XA.jpg

not forgetting these two, god their faces scare me sometimes

i wonder if many bandmen nowadays go up to their plastic surgeons asking for mia's nose lmfao

can't say much about tzk and meto, tzk's nose and chin looks pretty real to me and meto... idk he doesn't look all that great without makeup

I know for fact Gackt and MiA had work done. Tsuzuku split his tongue himself so I'm not sure it counts. Yasu definitely had work done. His face in ABC looks different than in Janne.

I'm absolutely, 100% convinced Miko of Exist Trace has not had eye rounding surgery. Nope, nosiree.

tumblr_nlerhwOjZc1shrcq4o1_500.jpg

Yeah right. She looks like an anime character.

I'm absolutely, 100% convinced Miko of Exist Trace has not had eye rounding surgery. Nope, nosiree.

tumblr_nlerhwOjZc1shrcq4o1_500.jpg

Yeah right. She looks like an anime character.

I mean, you'd still have your way with her anywayz rightttt?

On 28/8/2016 at 2:55 PM, DarkWater said:

But in Janne he was also more fatt...

True.

Then again, who says Yasu wouldn't join his beloved Haido-sama for a botox session? XD