Trombe

パスホリ(Pastel Holic) new sound book "恋愛日和(ren'ai biyori)" release

パスホリ(Pastel Holic) new album will be released if their free one-man live "俺の奢り(ore no ogori)" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/03/29 is fully occupied, at which they will shoot for their LIVE PV and will play their new song

Ugh, VKeiers are so full of shit. How does this work ? They'll have the cameramen there with all their paraphernalia and then, if it bombs, they'll just be like "sorry, guys, we have less than 50 fans and can't pay you for your services" ?

Even though I don't like how much more they synthesize their music, I hope they get enough people cause it's been long overdue album since Palholic, which came out like 4-5 years ago(I don't feel like looking up the date).

And of course they have to put those recent live sold/dist songs on the album too, because I'm dying to hear them T.T

their new album will be released as their free one-man live "俺の奢り(ore no ogori)" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/03/29 is fully occupied

they have played their new song "キズモノハート(kizumono heart)" at their free one-man live at 2016/03/29

CeuP03NW8AEsNm3.jpg

Edited by Trombe

their new sound book (album) "恋愛日和(ren'ai biyori)" will be released at 2016/05/25, which will be not (only?) CD or photobook, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold SATsuki birthday presents live "幸せパウダー250%(shiawase powder 250%)" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/05/26

they will hold their 3-man live at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2016/06/09, their 2-man live at Ebisu club aim at 2016/06/17 and their one-man live at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2016/08/03 and at Sapporo COLONY at 2016/08/24

their new sound book (album) "恋愛日和(ren'ai biyori)" will be in form of in-store ticket instead of CD, for which songs will be available for download at their in-store event and at their live, and lyrics cards will be enclosed

[track list]
01.Darling♡
02.汚れたアドレセンス(yogoreta adolescence)
03.ヤドカリボーイ♂(yadokari boy♂)
04.絶対ガール♀(zettai girl♀)
05.桃色桜(momoiro sakura)
06.キミフロート(kimi float)
07.flutter spyder
08.イチワルニ(ichiwaruni)
09.キズモノハート(kizumono heart)

btw they will hold パスホリ(Pastel Holic) / AWAKE 2-man live "ギャラギャラ恋セヨ!♂×♀chu!chu!communication!" at Ebisu club aim at 2016/06/17

ChveKxAUgAAKuPx.jpg

Edited by Trombe

On 4/5/2016 at 11:21 PM, Trombe said:

their new sound book (album) "恋愛日和(ren'ai biyori)" will be in form of in-store ticket instead of CD, for which songs will be available for download at their in-store event and at their live, and lyrics cards will be enclosed

can someone verify this? if it's true, congrats on having thought of one of the most ridiculous ways of distributing your band's music. i'm not inclined to pay 2,500 yen for a few photos and a ticket that i can't exchange for (probably low quality) music.

although, from the description on most vk shops selling this, i get the impression that the "sound book" has a QR code to a site from which we can download the 9 songs directly.

their new sound book (album) "恋愛日和(ren'ai biyori)" has been released through indie CD stores in form of QR code for download, which is described to be album, short story collection, photobook and liner notes

Edited by Trombe