Sign in to follow this  
anadentone

J-rockers you suspect are related

We know that Hiro (My first story) and Taka (Ok go rock) are related and Subaru (Royz) and Kento (whatever he's doing besides being a little dumpling) are related but what about those rockers you wonder might be related. Sometimes the makeup/plastic surgery makes them look related, sometimes it's the lighting, sometimes its a coincidence.

Examples of who I think is related:

Haru (Dog in the PWO) and Mahiro (Kiryu)

Kouichi (Mejibray) and Issei (Buglug)

Mei (Dog in the pwo) and Someone from their record label (I can't figure if its Issei or someone from blu billion)

Hayato (Codomo dragon) and Takeru (SuG)

Shindy (Anli Pollicino) and a newborn bunny (joke...maybe :D )

so who do you think look like they're related :D

From basically every Japanese fan I have talked to the consensus is yes they are brothers: Reiya is older, Kazuki is younger.

Isn't there a thread somewhere about what bandmen are brothers...?

edit: here it is

:o I didnt know about chiyu . I knew the 2 guys from LOG looked alike (always got them mixed up >.< )

Ah, I thought it was just a rumor. Cool to know!

well, to be fair, they've never come out and said "we're brothers!" from what I know buuuut everyone I talk to here says they're brothers (I've followed them since Belmosaic, though I go a lot more to XAA-XAA than I did to Belmosaic, if that matters at all)

oh coolies. I wonder if there's some hidden family members in this industry and some just don't openly say it since they wanna be famous on their own :D

*digs thru my jrock folder* I wonder .... 

i remember that there was some discussion about alice nine's saga and lolita23q's yuki and ryuto way back, but i don't know if it ever got cleared up. some say that one of them is saga's cousin or brother. does anybody know a straight answer? their face and nose structures are so damn similar.

i remember that there was some discussion about alice nine's saga and lolita23q's yuki and ryuto way back, but i don't know if it ever got cleared up. some say that one of them is saga's cousin or brother. does anybody know a straight answer? their face and nose structures are so damn similar.

I remember the A9 lolita23q rumor :o

ryuto looks like Tora, and Yuki looks like Saga. I know from actual facts (from A9 themselves) that Saga and Tora have brothers (younger I think) but we never got to know who :(

had to sit down in a corner for a few minutes because i had no idea at all kazuki and reiya are brothers lmao (or at least, thought of as)

i've always thought that minpha and chizuru from pentagon look pretty alike, as well as reiki and yuki from loudgrape.

Rui (vistlip) , Haku (ユナイト), Rei (DaizyStripper) are bro'

And also Masato (ベル), Naoto or Ena (ex xTRiPx and now ダウト), Yoshit (ex xTRiPx) are bro too.

Lira (ELYSION) and TaJI (Rides in Revellion) look almost alike, you can hardly tell them apart... unless they're the same person xD

And also Masato (ベル), Naoto or Ena (ex xTRiPx and now ダウト), Yoshit (ex xTRiPx) are bro too.

*googles pics* dude :o I'm kinda wondering too.

Masa from Dear loving looks like Ice from BFN O.o

Nimo (Micro 4heads/ACE) and Taka (Defspiral) look so much alike O.o

or was it taka looks like zero O.o

Wait, from what i know Haku is Yu≠ki's brother and not Rui/Rei. They're even from the same town  

They're a 3 bandman family, Saga is the older, then Yu≠ki and Haku is the younger.

they really are or just look a likes? :o

I still wonder if Mahiro (Kiryu) and Haru (Dog in the pwo) are related. They look too much alike :o

yes yes yes

Wait, from what i know Haku is Yu≠ki's brother and not Rui/Rei. They're even from the same town  

They're a 3 bandman family, Saga is the older, then Yu≠ki and Haku is the younger.

Are you sure ? Where are you reading that Yuki and Haku are brothers?

For me Ryosuke (WINGS), Ren (DANGAN NO LIMIT), Yuki (ex. LOUD GRAPE) and Saga looks alike.

Guitar prodigy Saki from Mary's Blood is the daughter of Show-Ya guitarist Miki "sun-go" Igarashi. Saki sent out a tweet of her with Miki and a caption that read "Mom" with hearts around it about a year ago. Which explains why MB and Show-ya have done so many shows together recently.

On 8/30/2016 at 7:47 PM, Traxan said:

Guitar prodigy Saki from Mary's Blood is the daughter of Show-Ya guitarist Miki "sun-go" Igarashi. Saki sent out a tweet of her with Miki and a caption that read "Mom" with hearts around it about a year ago. Which explains why MB and Show-ya have done so many shows together recently.

Years ago, there were also a couple of posts on Sun-Go's blogs about her attending shows by SAKI's band Re:MAKER - better yet, Sun-Go's guesting on the new MB album.

Edited by Vercingetorix

Sign in to follow this