Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Gt.玖(kuu) & Dr.色梛(shikina) have joined VRZEL

VRZEL all members Vo.Cion, Gt.燎夜(ryouya) & Ba.KiRa have departed after their live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/02/17, and mysterious countdown has been shown in their OHP

their members have changed (back) their stage names (and thus they have departed for their previous stage names), and Gt.玖(kuu) & Dr.色梛(shikina)(ex-De/Ash-->MoЯGuE-->黒い林檎(kuroi ringo)) have joined the band at 2016/02/19

VRZEL current line-up:
Vo.Cion-->紫音(cion)
Gt.燎夜(ryouya)-->Яyoya
Gt.玖(kuu)
Ba.KiRa-->綺羅(kira)
Dr.色梛(shikina)

title of their 3rd anniversary one-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/04/01 will be changed from "怨(en)" to "Re:Start", and they will hold 綺羅(kira) birthday free one-man live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/04/28

720.jpg

YEAHHH!!!

can't wait for some new music! although i'm really wondering if/how the new members eventually will effect their musical direction... but let's wait and see - really happy for them!

VRZEL vs DiSPiИA will hold their free 2-man live "GOODS作成&新宿BLAZE主催公演争奪タイトルマッチ【VRZEL vs DiSPiИA】" HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/07/25, at which there will be "shocking closing ceremony" and Bloom chairman & vice-chairman will change their look to "坊主(Buddhist monk)" (i.e. head shaving) if no. of attendants at that free 2-man live could not reach 100

for those interested to know the song playing in this video is DiSPiИA’s live limited single "被害妄想と嘘吐きなメリー(頭部破損)" and by the end of the video you heard around 90% of the full song - and i gotta say when i first listened to the song some days ago i went total nuts out of happiness because i enjoy this song so much! like seriously DiSPiИA became such an phenomenal band over time!!

I'm pretty sure by 坊主 they mean shaving their heads.

ie if less than 100 people show up they will shave their heads on stage.

VRZEL vs DiSPiИA will release their live-limited single "VS" at their free 2-man live "GOODS作成&新宿BLAZE主催公演争奪タイトルマッチ【VRZEL vs DiSPiИA】" HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/07/25

"VS" tracklist:

1.SHADOWS TO CELL (VRZEL/DiSPiИA)

2.Desire (VRZEL feat. 歪月 (Hiduki) (DiSPiИA))

3.Coward TV (DiSPiИA feat. 紫音 (Cion) (VRZEL))

Ci42AJDUgAATw1l.jpg

Sign in to follow this