yakihiko

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND to return from hiatus

This picture was posted on MBHI official twitter

CYrdOqVUoAAHOFG.png

Also, their main picture has a type with

「Re: My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND」

CYrg3-vUEAEUln6.png

2016.4.2 comeback!!!!!!!sdSscafvbhkhzsgncs

tbh i wasn't a fan, but they were okay live imo. But since no one has brought it up:

ok so first picture says 二千十六年七月 公開 (july 2016 open to the public) but the second one has 2016.04.02

so I am curious what each date actually means. 

Still good news tho. I've been dying for a full version of the Osen Kuiki MV and studio versions of the unreleased demos.

I at.ctually uploaded it to my youtube account

tbh i wasn't a fan, but they were okay live imo. But since no one has brought it up:

ok so first picture says 二千十六年七月 公開 (july 2016 open to the public) but the second one has 2016.04.02

so I am curious what each date actually means. 

I think the first date could be a release of a new single/album. And the second one is probably a restart of live activities? That's what 遅てきた狂犬 is giving me for the second date

Didn't know they were so popular...

yeah among a few MH members but tbh I wouldn't really say they are I mean popular are Bands like Mejibray, Lycaon, DDR etc. MBHI's fanbase isn't THAT big imo

They're definitely worth checking out tho :)

yeah among a few MH members but tbh I wouldn't really say they are I mean popular are Bands like Mejibray, Lycaon, DDR etc. MBHI's fanbase isn't THAT big imo

They're definitely worth checking out tho :)

Oh, okay! Thank you!  I will definitely check them out!!

My main concern is how different this start up will be compared to the last line up. 

I mean if Tenten obtained new members, i'd anticipate a completely new sound, if they're the same members... I might be laughing at bit at how unnecessary the hiatus and announcement of the members leavin was

but honestly... is it just tenten? Or does he have support members?

My main concern is how different this start up will be compared to the last line up.

I mean if Tenten obtained new members, i'd anticipate a completely new sound, if they're the same members... I might be laughing at bit at how unnecessary the hiatus and announcement of the members leavin was

but honestly... is it just tenten? Or does he have support members?

I don't think will be support members, but normal members... Probably this will be one of the things to be showed on 1.17

His new concept for his MBHI character is Wacky Dog(according to the OHP)

That might be a CD Cover too!!! OMG SOOOOOO EXCITE!!!!!!!!!!!