Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new album "OUSIA" release & has joined 寺子屋(terakoya)

didn't they allegedly re-record the guitars+bass tracks for -dispersed- and it didn't make jack shit of a difference? there was like one moment i remembered in the hopeless but outside of that i have a tough time figuring out why they changed the tracks if the newer versions stuck so much to the originals lol.

didn't they allegedly re-record the guitars+bass tracks for -dispersed- and it didn't make jack shit of a difference? there was like one moment i remembered in the hopeless but outside of that i have a tough time figuring out why they changed the tracks if the newer versions stuck so much to the originals lol.

I think they'll include the actual remixes on the album.

+1

No, that was a mistranslation by someone on this forum, iirc

I only ever saw the band say (*only*) TRIPPER had re-recorded bass (and something else, guitar I think--can't recall off the top of my head), and the change is evident if you listen to both versions.

FINALLY TBS LIVE FOOTAGE HELLS YEAH

edit: wtf is up with that venue/audience...was this performed at a studio or something where they asked just the saizen to come or did they play at an event where they were first off like wtf lol. im with stal lol it made them look real stupid considering they have a decent following smfh. their sound is also way too big for that venue i hate everything about this video wtf was up with the cymbals. ushinai was still epic </3

also what was the reason for leaving twitter (according to google translate) that was pretty fuckin vague

The size of the audience is quite big. Bands you people here think are famous often play in front of 0-6 people. Of course always depends the time, day and venue but most of all those bands are just bad live and therefore have no audience.

The size of the audience is quite big. Bands you people here think are famous often play in front of 0-6 people. Of course always depends the time, day and venue but most of all those bands are just bad live and therefore have no audience.

lmao im not a tbs expert but i see the venues they play at and live house pics and they sell a lot better than 1 row of girls, so 0-6 people? wrong band.

I don't think filth_y was specifically saying The Black Swan plays in front of 6 people. But it's true that the average person in Japan has no clue who most of the bands we talk about are.

流声、相剋の廃と, 想白の季雪, and  アスモデウスの槍 Are fucking killer omg <3

Already previewed a few tracks from the dispersed compilation, so I think I'm gonna skip the preview vid and just preorder the album already!

Already previewed a few tracks from the dispersed compilation, so I think I'm gonna skip the preview vid and just preorder the album already!

DONT SKIP THE NEW NEW TRACKS SEI BBY

THE BLACK SWAN / HOLLOWGRAM / More collaborative T-shirt "DISCIPLINE" will be released at their 3-man live "CHEMICAL SYRUP VOL.30-DISCIPLINE-" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/05/08 (BIG TEE / TUNIC TEE, 4,000yen)

1 hour ago, Trombe said:

THE BLACK SWAN / HOLLOWGRAM / More collaborative T-shirt "DISCIPLINE" will be released at their 3-man live "CHEMICAL SYRUP VOL.30-DISCIPLINE-" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/05/08 (BIG TEE / TUNIC TEE, 4,000yen)

I NEED THIS SHIRT!

welll um, that was...yeah. that PV was hard to watch at some points and itsuki looked so weird lmao the way he was twitching and shit

Edited by 『Hotcakes Butt MK II』