Trombe

DIV new mini album "EDR TOKYO" release

still didn't listen  to   ikenai  kiss  but still  interested in that new release..hoping it will  be more like their  older stuff xD I  know it's not likely to  happen but let me dream  ok

title of their new mini album is finalized as "EDR TOKYO" (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,240yen) will include CD+M-card (including "東京、熱帯夜につき(tokyo nettaiya ni tsuki)" PV), and regular edition (2,700yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.東京、熱帯夜につき(tokyo nettaiya ni tsuki)
02.夜想GALAXXXY(yasou GALAXXXY)
03.サクラユメ(sakurayume) (included in regular edition)
04.甘美な嘘と退屈な薄紅(kanbi na uso to taikutsu na usubeni)
05.Relic Snow
06.神様がもしいるなら(kamisama ga moshi iru nara)

"EDR" stands for "Electronic Dance Rock"

still didn't listen  to   ikenai  kiss  but still  interested in that new release..hoping it will  be more like their  older stuff xD I  know it's not likely to  happen but let me dream  ok

I did the same thing. I listened to each song on ikenai kiss and I was so disappointed but I'm hoping this release will be better.

I did the same thing. I listened to each song on ikenai kiss and I was so disappointed but I'm hoping this release will be better.

my hope  died to 97% when I read  EDR= Electronic Dance Rock...but I will  still  give it a try cause it is a mini with 6 new tracks 

While I didn't care for their dubstep infusion in SECRET, Ikenai Kiss completely blew me away.
I enjoyed their old sound, but I think the band has finally found their element.

I didn't know what this forum's response was at the time, but I'm curious if there was a similar reaction when xTRiPx transitioned into their
"Free Style Anthem"/Electronic Rap Rock stage (esp. with Astrovibes and double).

Personally, I'm shaking in my boots with excitement. If this mini is what I think it's going to be.... Oh lawd... 

tumblr_inline_mp9lnkBRl41qz4rgp.gif

I listened to each song on ikenai kiss and I was so disappointed but I'm hoping this release will be better.

While I didn't care for their dubstep infusion in SECRET, Ikenai Kiss completely blew me away.

I'm kind of feeling a combination of these two comments.

For the "EDR" style that SECRET and Ikenai KISS are: Ikenai KISS >>> SECRET

(although maybe that's just because the sampling in SECRET annoyed the shit out of me?)

But I did not enjoy the b-sides of Ikenai KISS. Particularly in metronome, I couldn't believe how cheap the synth sound was, since DIV has become one of the better VK bands when it comes to their electronic arrangements.

(although maybe that's just because the sampling in SECRET annoyed the shit out of me?)

Exactly this. I'm not entirely informed about the nitty-gritty aspects on the production side of many "electronic" genres, but the synth in "SECRET" + B-sides of "Ikenai Kiss"  def. lacked depth/substance.

It's like some default space noises from FLS or something; however, I have a feeling that this could be attributed to the bands recent venture into "EDM" (in particular) and them trying to push those types of tracks out there. 

Liking the overall sound/melodies of their last single and having listened to cheap synth from certain crustacean-based "-core" bands in the past *shamefully rolls eyes* has allowed me to overlook the flaws.

Hopefully with time they'll get better at this, particularly with their upcoming mini-album.

On a side note, what is up with that weird sounding dubstep that comes out of Japan with literally no bass. Usually in the U.S it's absolute overkill/grating, but it seems flip-flopped over there.

(I actually find slightly less bass more tolerable, it's just interesting to me.)

OMGGGGG!!! I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!!! <33333 [x2]

Chisa has a k-pop look goin on, yaas. 

same thought xD  I was like hmmh chisa  feeling the k-pop there xD  but the rest look amazing : D