Trombe

DIV new mini album "EDR TOKYO" release

thanks to GEMA I have no idea how this sounds XD and the yt unblocker doesn't work too..great

This is a bit off topic but I did a post on bypassing this stuff.

Download TOR Browser and follow these instructions: https://malwaretips.com/threads/how-to-change-ip-address-on-tor-browser-into-specific-country.27653/

Substituting {US} w/ {JP} or the nearest country that you can watch the vid from. PM me if you have any problems.

I quite like the song! It's lacking a certain punch, but I don't mind that. I'm just not sure it works as the lead single from the release.

What's up with Satoshi's stand-up drumming again though? Is that just what he does now?

I like it. Reminds me of a techno club version of 漂流彼女

Interesting! It reminds me of a more electronic version of "milky latte". Plus, the goldfish in the cup reminds me of the goldfish on the cover art for that single!

their distributed M-card will be released through indie CD stores since 2016/03/10

[contents]
・東京、熱帯夜につき(tokyo nettaiya ni tsuki) (PV Short ver. streaming)
・standby screen (download)
・EDR TOKYO all song digest (streaming)

I see them playing the instruments - but I can't really make it out at all in the mix due to the heavy wave of electronica noise flooding the sound.  I want to like this - but it is going to have to grow on me.  I feel that if I gave it a few proper listens, the melodies would hook me, but I'm not in love.

Of course it is a new direction for the band that is not my typical taste, but maybe being challenged will open my musical horizons.  I'm willing to try since I like this band quite a bit.