desparejo86

Finally Here

Hello fellow visual kei miscreants.

Someone linked me to this site a couple years ago; been meaning to stop lurking and join, but you know how it goes.

Been a visual kei fan since summer 2000. It's Malice Mizer's fault. They did this to me. 

Bands I lurve and continue to fangirl for despite being a grown man: Luna Sea (obv), Zi Kill, Die in Cries, Kagerou, Creature Creature, Kuroyume, Aliene Mariage, Baiser.... all that kinda stuff.

But I'm not a totally elitist old school VK snob; I still listen to fucking Baroque and Kisaki Project. Proudly.

Other stuff: I'm in and out of goth bands on a regular basis; I spent my late teens and early twenties working as a musician fulltime, and then went back to school when I got tired of babysitting adults/living in a van. I listen to a lot of hairmetal, 90s goth rock, and 80s RnB. I have a dog, but she doesn't really care for visual kei.

I've made every single girlfriend I've ever had watch MM's Bara No Konrei movie with me. Trial by fire. You marry me, you marry into this Visual Kei fandom life.

Looking forward to getting to know you weirdos.

I've made every single girlfriend I've ever had watch MM's Bara No Konrei movie with me. Trial by fire. You marry me, you marry into this Visual Kei fandom life.

Haha, nice... they're gonna find out sooner or later anyway.

Welcome. (Nearly) 30 yo VK fans stand up!

*maniacal laughter* this is brilliant

also +1 on kagerou, welcome ^.^