Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY to release new single "LOTUS"

I'm very content with a new version of Obscure, would also prefer a entirely new song, but didn't expect it from Dir en grey.

I'm not that satisfied with another new REIKETSU NARISEBA [LIVE] when they're kinda released that in Live version 2-3 times already this year...

I would rather more likely see a remix or an unplugged/demo version of some song than another [LIVE]..

Reiketsu nariseba live is sooo bad. Obscure is probably my favorite DeG track, so probably that would be worth checking this single out.

It wasn't that bad live. I thought Red Soil lost a lot of it's uniqueness when it was performed live. I told my friend how awesome it was going to be when he got to that fucked up part... then he didn't even do anything like it. and I was like wtf?!

at least with dir en grey, despite one new song and a remake, you know you're getting your money worth because the quality is so great. With other japanese bands, you can't really say that.

And Reiketsu Nariseba, whenever I have seen it, was phenomenal live because of the sheer power of it all

And Reiketsu Nariseba, whenever I have seen it, was phenomenal live because of the sheer power of it all

QFT.

w1bMmpMHiGM

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THIS SONG EVER!

^Well it's very hard to say. What "last concerts" are you talking about?

Well Kaoru recently said that a few months ago (around the time of the most recent US tour) they completely broke the song down and re-worked it. They also haven't started playing that version, until their recent japanese tour which some clips surfaced of, and the song sounds a ton different. It's hard to say if it's going to sound VERY different like Zan and Hydra 666 do

so i am guessing the pv may out around end of December or first week of January.

And artworks will be released before that.

Right?

I can't wait

so i am guessing the pv may out around end of December or first week of January.

Right?

I can't wait

don't count on it. Dir en grey usually releases their PVs (or have been doing so recently) after the song is released. They are very secretive about their music and very possessive about release dates.

Right?

I can't wait

*hope*

don't count on it. Dir en grey usually releases their PVs (or have been doing so recently) after the song is released. They are very secretive about their music and very possessive about release dates.

*hope crushed* D:

That might be true for their last single, but before that we usually get the PVs before the single is released. Pretty sure GLASS SKIN and Dozing Green PVs were screened on music TV before the single release.

^Well it's very hard to say. What "last concerts" are you talking about?

hmm, ok, "the last concerts" sound like a few month ago.....

I remember hearing "obscure" one year ago, in Chile.. in

the "invisible things" tour and version of the song was a little new... and well, that could be a simply improvisation.. xdd

Anyway, you have reason. One year ago, is too time.. Maybe they will done a totally new recording about this song.

Probably some 15 second preview that will throw you on the wrong track, like with Hageshisato. It lead me on the wrong track anyway. Loved the preview, didn't like the full song.

Probably some 15 second preview that will throw you on the wrong track, like with Hageshisato. It lead me on the wrong track anyway. Loved the preview, didn't like the full song.

lol i hated how the band took a part of the song which was in no way representative of it, and used it as the preview.

lol i hated how the band took a part of the song which was in no way representative of it, and used it as the preview.

This.