Trombe

KRAD new maxi single "M.A.D" & live-distributed single "【D】Add" release

it is announced at KRAD presents live at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/11/12 that their new maxi single "M.A.D" will be released at 2016/02/24 (1,296yen)

[track list]
01.M.A.D
02.残影(zanei)

btw they will hold their one-man live "毒裁(dokusai)" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2016/02/24, for which their single "【D】Add" will be enclosed with live ticket (1,000yen)

CTnXtfRUcAExAMm.jpg

definitely some great news - absolutey can't get enough from KRAD.

just hoping *although i know it's pretty soon to say it* that they'll be nice enough to release a live DVD sometime within their career since i never got the chance to get a copy of their live DVD when they still were SHEDIA and i wanna see them live so bad!!!

I hope one of those songs is going to be "Quiet storm" ...it was once a live limited when they were just a sessionband  and another time as shedia's last release before disbanding..and the preview of that song was soo awesome TwT  and it would be nice to have their other live limited song "xxx mask..." in one of their releases xD    just saying.

Aaaah I thought it was already gonna be a preview but I'm almost glad because in the past they've given such early, such GOOD previews that it makes the wait excruciating

Aaaah I thought it was already gonna be a preview

they've given such early, such GOOD previews that it makes the wait excruciating

same heeere like it's only been a day since the release of SepsiS but KRAD won't let u relax by giving previews to their next single which make it impossible to endure the wait...was my thought

still hella excited for M.A.D!

OMG just some minutes ago i read that they are releasing their other CD on their release event for M.A.D on 24.2.2016...

and bcuz it'll be only enclosed for the live ticket it'll be a total pain in the ass to get it - specially cuz it probably will be released at this one day only... >.>''

so here the chances go pretty much downhill for owning a full collection of 'em i guess... gah! XD

anyway setlist for yesterday concert *they played the song already for the first time as well!*

126 目黒鹿鳴館

1.Dead bouquet

2.M.A.D

3.Plantman

4.【D】Add (2月24日『毒裁』にて会場限定配布曲)

5.Sand&blood

Hmm.. I also think there's a slight degree of similarity but the more I listen to the previews the less become the Plantman vibes especially after hearing this short live preview

& Sou being black haired now:

Ca2iO1FUkAAwWmt.jpg

idk but I prefer his blond hair it looked more messy? which was exactly what I loved lol

M.A.D definitely sounds like Plantman but I feel like the chorus is a lot better already, (Plantman was my least favorite chorus of theirs). Both of the B-sides sound intense.

As much as I liked his messy blonde hair, I'm also kind of happy to see Sou join the chopped black bangs bandwagon lmao.